Search results

1. Doodads

Briggs 3hp decal set

Mini Bike Paul 3 hp, 5 decal set that I ended up not needing. You know these are the best and can be clear coated over (I've done it). $15 paypal as friend or plus fee ($15.45) includes USPS to lower 48. Thanks for your interest!
  2. Doodads

Tapered crank

Anyone switch a “Mow n Vac” or “Trac Vac” engine from tapered to straight crank and have the tapered crank laying around? I need one and don’t want/need to buy a complete engine. Please direct message me rather than post here per forum rules. Thanks in advance!
  3. Doodads

179cc Clone

I’ve got a 179cc Clone off a 24” Troy Bilt and wonder if the internals are the same as the rest? It looks identical to my 196cc G160. I’d like to mild cam it it for a build. As always, thanks in advance for your knowledge!
  4. Doodads

Tecumseh Motorsports SBH-9997

Never going to use this so time to move it to someone who will. There are several threads within this site that discuss these motors, options, performance and members opinions. I encourage you to read them unless you already know about them. I found the info and opinions very interesting. All...
  5. Doodads

1959 Kp bug

Found this listed on FB Marketplace in my area. Went and looked at it and seller insists it's a 1959 Bug Champion and could have been built in Pierson's garage in 1958. He had what knowledge I've shared and is what I believe he was given. I can't prove him wrong and he can't prove he's right...
  6. Doodads

WTB Small Briggs Flo Jet Carb

Looking for complete carb with or without air cleaner. Not 100% certain of model as blower housing is from a vertical crank model but assume it's 2 to 3 1/2 hp, early 60's 80000 series is what I'm finding. Going on a Shriner "T" so staying original if possible. Please PM with what you have and...
  7. Doodads

Tecumseh White Corner Fill, Pebble Finish

Nice non leaking corner fill, pebble finish, includes bracket and mouse bitten cap. Should clean up nicely. Packaged and ready to ship USPS medium flat rate. $30.00 shipped, PayPal as Friend/Family or reasonable offer. Please ask any questions and I'll do my best. Thanks in Advance!
  8. Doodads

70's Yamaha GT-80 carb/float bowl

Only need the bowl but will entertain the complete carb. My overflow tube was somehow split and it leaked all of the time (got it with this problem). Please PM with what you have, what you want and a pic of possible. Thanks in advance
  9. Doodads

Yamaha GT 80 carb issues

Don't believe this directly applies to any one forum as it's a "mini cycle" so I'm starting it here. I feel the most knowledge is on this site. The carb on this bike is overflowing. I feel the float is buoyant and not fuel logged, installed a new needle and seat and still doing it. If I...
  10. Doodads

5" Manco Wheel, Front

Just need one to go with my 6" rear. Bearings not important. Please pm (rather than bump thread!) what you have with a pic if possible and price/shipping to 49442. Can PayPal as a gift. Thanks in advance!
  11. Doodads

Raptor II stock/gas carb

As title states, looking for a stock gas carb for a Raptor II (2). Please PM what you have, price, shipping and payment method. I'm always happy to PayPal as a gift. Thanks in advance!
  12. Doodads

Converted to a Chopper, is it a Ruttman?

13. Doodads

OldMiniBikes WHS Chrome fenders #AZ_1857

New never used as described pair of OldMiniBikes WHS Chrome fenders #AZ_1857. $11.99 ea plus $7.99 shipping = $31.89. These are packaged and ready to go USPS for $25.00, paypal as a gift please. Please pm with questions/comments per the rules. Thanks for looking :thumbsup::biggrin:
  14. Doodads

Manco 6" Wheels, New Tires/Tubes and Sprocket Brake Assy.

As pictured, Very nice 6" Manco wheels that have been bead blasted. No cracks or road rash but aren't perfect. Rear wheel sprocket mounting holes not stripped. Tires are new 410 x 350 x 6 Carlisle Stud with tubes from OldMiniBikes WHSE. 60T Sprocket and brake assy bought here on OldMiniBikes as NOS. Also...
  15. Doodads

Complete 2 speed with Adj. Jackshaft plates

Bought 2 speed jackshaft and clutch separately, both as NOS here on OldMiniBikes. Adjustable jackshaft kit bearings and collars all new from OldMiniBikes WHS. Asking $250 for all including USPS. Prefer PayPal as a gift. Packed and ready to go. Ask any questions and I'll do my best to answer. Please PM only, per...
  16. Doodads

Manco Trailcat Project

Manco Trailcat Project Frame has had work around engine plate and had neck tube replaced (pictured). Not beautiful and needs some more but I believe it's straight and strong. Forks are free and straight and have had work at bolt holes (pictured) wheels are nice and have been blasted and have...
  17. Doodads

Stock Clone Rod

Looking for a stock clone rod to replace a knocker that's aimed for a tiller. Hoping someone has a takeoff laying around from a build? Please PM me with info! Can paypal as a gift or M.O. Thanks in advance.... :thumbsup::biggrin:
  18. Doodads

5/8 two speed clutch

As stated, looking for a two speed/two sprocket centrifugal clutch for 5/8 shaft. Yes, new are available but I've only found one source and it's twice the price of 3/4. Longing for a 2 speed but may change from 3hp side pooper to 5hp 3/4 shaft for economics in driveline. PM responses please...
  19. Doodads

Fork plate says COBRA...

Got this in a trade deal and suspect the COBRA decal, exposed a bit from the black brushed paint with thinner, is a prior owner addition. I searched and come up with an Efenel Cobra but this looks quite different. Did run across a Sears I thought was similar but can't find it again. Came with 6"...
  20. Doodads

HS 50 Snow King Backfiring!

Just picked up an old Ariens snow blower, 1973 I believe, with a Snow King on it that is backfiring through the carb. Starts up cold and runs fine until under load. I assumed it is the carb throttle shaft and dug up another used carb and installed it, same thing - runs fine until I hit the snow...