Search results

1. H

What is it?

Taiwan?
  2. H

Older comet torque converter

More than likely, someone tweaked it in the past trying to pull the driven off the shaft. Here's a pic of my tc on an 1980 sears for comparison.
  3. H

Older comet torque converter

Also, not sure how much of that TC you will salvage to go back together with, but be aware that those bikes came with the cat99 tc that uses a 5/8" belt. Not 3/4" on more common comet 30 tc.
  4. H

My Heald build

Nice...where did you find the moon caps?
  5. H

Barn find...need help identifying

Late 60s - early 70s...could be Aggie, but wheels and welded stop for scrub might suggest it started life as a Mickey bike. Look at pics of both.
  6. H

Help Identifying Minibike

King o lawn Aggie 97
  7. H

Help Identifying Minibike

8. H

Yerf Dog 3205 kart; looking for replacement brush guards

Probably won't find em new. If you need to fab something, we have the same kart and I could provide measurements if you need.
  9. H

Heald Super Bronc

I used this on my vt-8 with good results.
  10. H

Heald Super Bronc

Given that taillight holder and axle are red..I would guess it was red at one point. @chatten63 might know if vt10s were ever blue.
  11. H

Heald Super Bronc

It is a heald vt8 or vt10 depending on the tecumseh hp. Would have originally been red. You may find a local upholsterer who can salvage the rear panel of your seat (with logo), and replace the torn sections. Braking, lighting, how to run exaust and gas tank are all issues when going to a...
  12. H

Rear fender and bracket for Sears 79-80

Still hunting. I think the Sears (Manco) fender might be the same as this listed on ebay..which unforunately is missing a chunk of plastic.Sachs Saxonette Sundowner Mini Bike front & Rear Fenders Arctic Cat Coleman Rupp
  13. H

Puddle jumper first project

Factory sears tag would be here (gone or covered w paint?)
  14. H

Montgomery ward help

Made by cestad.
  15. H

Montgomery ward help

On right?
  16. H

Is this a Rupp???

Bird thunderbird?
  17. H

Manco Thunderbird?

Yes. Manco Thunderbird. Tank is functional. Wrong motor. Came originally w Tecumseh or 4hp Subaru...not a Briggs. With frame in such good condition, suspension i would suspect is fine.
  18. H

Rear fender and bracket for Sears 79-80

Bump.
  19. H

Vt-8 front tire for improved handling

Trying to get shaft/bearings out to mount rim on tire changer.
  20. H

Vt-8 front tire for improved handling

Slowly progressing...vt8, 8 inch wheel. Gonna mount a 20x7-8. What's the easiest way to get this apart for paint? Where can I get new correct size bearings of decent quality? Thanks.