Search results

1. yankee-bears

A Fox Collection of NOS Desert Foxes And Super Glide Bicycles

My son found these 2 Desert Fox mini bikes and 2 Super Glide chopper bicycles . The previous owner worked for Fox in Janesville , Wi. One Desert Fox has never been started and not sure about the other . Not perfectly stored but still great condition . Both have plastic broken behind seat from...
  2. yankee-bears

Star Kart by Star Land

Star Kart by Star Land is on the decal on the back of the seat . Google says Star Land is an amusement park in Hanover Ma. with a GoKart track . It seems to be all original . Has a Clinton 4hp 4 cycle . Wonder if this was one of there GoKarts at the Park ? Anyone have any information ?
  3. yankee-bears

Rupp Model TT Fenders

Rupp Model TT fenders for 6 inch wheel models . Very good survivor quality . No bends or dents and rivets are solid . Inside of the fenders have rust . $100.00 for the pair and $30.00 for shipping in lower 48 . PayPal works for me .
  4. yankee-bears

Super bronc

Heald Super Bronc VT 8 . I am offering for sale my wife's old rider . She has taken over my VT 1040 . It was completely restored by a local Small Engine Clinic for the previous owner who passed away . I have owned it for 7 years. Has a electric start 7 hp Tecumseh on it . Not a show or collector...
  5. yankee-bears

Got Ropered into these last week

Picked up a couple Sears Ropers last Thursday . 1st one is a 2 speed model that runs . Missing chain guard , grab bar , front emblem plate and band brake set up {which I have ]. 2nd one is a Torque Converter model that was missing the driven jack shaft and brackets , the recoil and exhaust tip...
  6. yankee-bears

Cheyenne Warrior

Thought I would post a couple pictures of this Cheyenne Warrior I picked up in June . This is a great unmolested survivor . I put an air filter element, fresh gas in it and aired up the badly weather cracked tires . Tried to start and blew apart the recoil on 2nd pull . Put another recoil on it...
  7. yankee-bears

Scrap Drive Car Show Belvidere,Il. June 11

This is a car show that is well attended by Mini Bike enthusiast . Vehicles have to be 1965 and older . If you have been to the Vintage Torquefest or Iron Invasion shows , it is the same type of theme . Not much riding but a great swap meet for selling stuff . Only $10.00 for a space . Belvidere...
  8. yankee-bears

1968 nos briggs @ stratton 3 hp

I have decided that this motor has sat on shelves long enough . It is time it was put into someones deserving project . It is a 1968 Briggs and Stratton 3 HP built 9/5/68 . Has 3/4 OD keyway shaft with 1/4 28 threaded end . Maybe it never gets started and goes to somebody else to decide . I...
  9. yankee-bears

NOS 1968 Briggs & Stratton 3 hp

Bought this brand new 1968 Briggs & Stratton 3hp from a small engine clinic that has had since new . Bought all his minibike stuff he had in 2011 ,but he would not let this go then . He called me to see if I was still interested in the Briggs . I just had to have it .I have nothing that this...
  10. yankee-bears

2 Heathkit Hilltoppers

I have 2 Heathkit Hilltoppers for sale . First one is an original paint lighted coil that I have all major parts but wire harness . Second one has been painted black . It does not have lighted coil or had any lights on it . I have most of its parts but the knobs that tighten the handle bars ...
  11. yankee-bears

EL BURRO replacement wheel hubs

Made the front and rear hubs to mount 4inch pattern 4 bolt wheels on my El Burro . Sold the bike with the bad original tires on it and kept these . Have everything here but the rear axle to mount to your El Burro . Made for center off set wheels . Has a new 40 chain 48 tooth sprocket . $150.00...
  12. yankee-bears

Iron Invasion Woodstock,Il.

Iron Invasion Woodstock,Il. Saturday Oct.4,2014 Fantastic 50/60s car show that loves our mini bikes . You can ride , show,swap area,race and weight pulling . Same people who put on the Vintage Torquefest in May at Dubuque,Iowa . Check out Ironinvasion.com Hope to see you there .
  13. yankee-bears

El Burro Torque 5

Complete El Burro Torque 5 that has been repainted and seat covered over . Tires leaked air ,so I made new hub assemblies and bought new Carlisle 101 tires for it [ paid $300.00 for them] . Everything works and new belt with chains put on . Will sell with old tires on it for $450.00 . With new...
  14. yankee-bears

Sensation mb-6a

Picked up this Sensation Model MB-6A at Torquefest this past weekend . Frame and forks are straight . Someone welded bolts on the rear rails to put training wheels on it .[which I can include] I put a 1979 3hp Briggs on it like the bike came with . Rides very good . Asking $325.00 . Or will...
  15. yankee-bears

El burro decal set

Need El Burro Torque 5 decal set . The 2 for the chain guard and serial number decal for the engine plate . I finally finished getting the wheel and tire issue done . Got tired of trying to get 2 good floatation chevron tires . I will restore the bike if I can get a decal set .
  16. yankee-bears

Tote Gote Gas Tank

Tote Gote gas tank . I think it is for a Nova 680. I bought it with the intention of putting it on my Model 404 . It will not fit without modifying my frame . I do not want to lose the original patina to my bike or the tank . The inside is very clean . Outside is orginal Blue paint with decals ...
  17. yankee-bears

1970 JC Penney Ad.

Found an old Rockford [Illinois] Register Star newspaper with a JC Penney advertizement . Dated April 9 1970 .
  18. yankee-bears

El Burro in the snow

Finally was able to ride my El Burro Sand/Sno Torque 5 on the snow. It was a fun ride . Plenty of torque for take off . 15 to 20 mph . Bike wants to get away from me in the corners . I gave up trying for the original tires and made hubs to mount 4 inch 4 lug wheels . Tires are Carlisle 22x11x8...
  19. yankee-bears

Davenport iowa swap meet

3 days of Antique Motorcycle , Scooter , mini bikes and parts for sale . Got to spend time with some of our fellow members too . Saw 7 tote gotes for sale and many other assorted brands . Prices where from cheap to you must be crazy . Found a couple completes to buy and lots of parts . Also sold...
  20. yankee-bears

Heald Super Tryke finds

My brother and I bought 2 Super Trykes today . First is a single seat model that has a 18 hp.Briggs 2 cylinder on it . Needs front fork straightened and is ready to go . Second one is a 2 seater STX model . It needs a motor , torque convertor , seat upholsterd and lots of work . Boy these...