Search results

1. C

Help Mikuni and Rocker Issues!!!

yea these guys on here are a world of help,there are a ton of info you will always get the knowledge you need `
  2. C

ok that sounds better,hard starting sucks,i know all about it
  3. C

what do you mean you milled .50 off the valves????i have a 14cc head milled .065 and i run race fuel,im totally stumped with the milling of the valves
  4. C

well if it makes you feel better i go through about ten recoils a month during the winter with my sons sled here is a photo
  5. C

sorry i got ahead of myself with out fully reading your post,it could very well be the pushrods,as for hard starting,try giving it a little throttle and see if she starts easier,with my sons motor it will not start without a little throttle
  6. C

with my carb there is no way it will rev up with a 12.5 pilot jet i use 17.5 or higher and cutting the head has nothing to do with your rocker arms,shim up the studs
  7. C

Honda GX 200 Build up questions

well if its any help,i use a 14cc head and have cut it.065 and there is no way you could run pump gas,i run Q116 octain.here is a picture of the motor and as for it sealing up good i used the copper head gasket and not a problem,but there are alot of mods to this motor.
  8. C

Why wont my crank side cover fricken seal!!

make sure your not stripped on a side cover bolt,if so tap it out and move on,it happened to me too and tapping it was the answer
  9. C

collins mod

when your racing these little things every weekend is an adventure,still need to find a solid clutch to handle the power and maintain a brake band,ive tried alot of them and im tired of cooking them,live and learn
  10. C

collins mod

charles we spoke about this,long time ago it seems, lol, ill call you soon enough with some questions on a little more power,but it has this,22mm mukini,276 cam 1.2 rockers,ss valves,cm pushrods,(stock gem. on valves)#26 springs,14cc head cut .065,(Q116fuel)and billet parts flywheel,rod...
  11. C

Animal vs animal 206

correct, one is sealed and the other is not
  12. C

collins mod

here are a few pics.of the sled and motor
  13. C

Arc rod .020 on standard block

yea,why not, just check the clearance with your other mods if any?:shrug:
  14. 404742_2658267658328_1304987495_32349043_1785410015_n

404742_2658267658328_1304987495_32349043_1785410015_n

15. C

do i need stiffer springs?

55 pound springs????the sled kicked @rs this weekend,that seems a little much but that is why im asking,what will i gain with that stiff of a spring?
  16. C

no,i have 26 lbs in there now,but this motor runs all out for 500 feet at wide open throttle,this is in a mini snowmobile
  17. C

ok,i have a 14cc head cut .065 with 1.2 rockers,ss valves and all do you guys think i need stiffer springs then the #26 also have an agk .276 cam in her,will i start floating around 8000 rpms?or sooner?:blink:
  18. C

Predator RPM's?

no blood no foul,
  19. C

pulse fitting location?

yes please post a picture of it vented,this sounds very interesting,and id like to see what kind of hose or pipe your using to go into the exaust,this sounds like a very good idea
  20. C

pulse fitting location?

what do you mean to the exhaust?i put a vent in the side cover,but to the exhaust???:shrug: