Search results

1. C

collins mod

here are a few pics.of the sled and motor
  2. C

do i need stiffer springs?

ok,i have a 14cc head cut .065 with 1.2 rockers,ss valves and all do you guys think i need stiffer springs then the #26 also have an agk .276 cam in her,will i start floating around 8000 rpms?or sooner?:blink:
  3. C

pulse fitting location?

hi guys, i was wondering if it would be ok to put the pulse fitting in the center of the carb adaptor.i have a 22mm mikuni with a carb adaptor,and i want to drill and tap it on the top of the adaptor and center it in the adaptor,will this be ok?
  4. C

venting the block

ive searched on here for some info on when you need to vent the block,ive found a few treads but they don't say when you should do it,i have a honda gx200 with the following done. billet...
  5. C

head gasket thickness?

hey guys, im wondering what would be my best choice for a head gasket because i just had the head milled .065 thou.it is a 14cc head with all stock geom valves,the cam i have installed is a 276 from agk($140)IM NOT SURE WITH A .010 LONGER ROD AND FLAT TOP PISTON which gasket i will need? any...
  6. C

need more power

ok guys, im back after a few months without snow. here's what i got and its not getting the job done.honda 6.5 with these on it now,billet rod.010,alm.flywheel,superxdyno cam,flat top piston,8deg.timing adv.ss valves,molly rods,26#springs,22mm mikuni carb,15cc head ported and polished,not...
  7. C

valve springs

got a quick question here; what would too stiff of valve springs do? i cannot get this motor to rev up?
  8. C

not enough rpms

ok,i installed my gx200 today with the following mods and it wont rev past 3900rpms :billet flywheel,.010 rod,ss valves.molly pushrods,26lb springs,mikuni 22mmcarb,140 main,17.5 piolt, mikuni fuel pump,super x dyno cam,15cc clone head mild porting,8 deg timing key, (all valve train stock size) i...
  9. C

mini headache

well i just finished putting the motor back in with the new mikuni carb and she dont run worth a poop,22mm carb that is with 130 main and 12.5 pilot another one where the choke needs to be on to start,anyways she wont rev past 4300rpms and its got 275 cam ss valves (all stock size)molly push...
  10. C

mikuni carb set up for cold weather running?

hey guys how was your winter? well got a question,setting up my gx 200 mod for drag races this week,put the 22mm carb on and done some homework on the jetting and come up with 130 main and 12.5 piolit,the elevation i will be running at is about 2600ft with the temps around 45-50,this motor was...
  11. C

collins mini snowmobile?

hey guys want to throw around a good question for you all,i have a honda 6.5 motor in my sons sled and i have done some mods to it,billet flywheel,rod.010,265dyno cam,26mm carb,ss valves,molly push rods,and a pipe built by rec motors,15cc head.so now i need a clutch to put on the sled.will need...
  12. C

lash cap question

hey guys just put new ss valaes and 26 lbs springs in 15cc head do i need to put lash caps on both springs? i bought it as a kit and it came with two.mods are as follows:billet rod.010over,super dyno x cam 265 which they say works out to be 275 with stock valves,flattop piston,billet...
  13. C

which one should i use

today i took the head off my sons honda gx200 to put the 15cc head on and upon removal i seen that this head was cut a ton already to bump the comp.i also noticed the port job in the head was rather large.so my question is which one would benifit this motor more?275cam,billet rod,flywheel,ss...
  14. C

collins mini mod

hi guys, im brand new to this so please bare with me. im currently building a gx200 for my sons sled,i really could use some info if anyone has done this b4 i have installed all the billet stuff recommended by you guys,flywheel, rod,next i have the flattop piston and...