Search results

1. JackMcD

Large Frame & Forks

Looking for a larger frame & forks for a Fall build.
  2. JackMcD

Acme Chopper

Looking for an Acme Chopper. Would consider frame & forks, roller or complete. Feel free to message me, call or text as well. Thanks. Jack 215-704-8355
  3. JackMcD

Looking for Acme Chopper

Looking for an Acme Chopper. Would consider frame & forks, roller or complete. Feel free to message me, call or text as well. Thanks. JackMcD. 267-207-4971
  4. JackMcD

Azusa Wheels (sprocket spacer)

I was wondering is anyone knows of wheel to sprocket spacers for Tri Star Azusa wheels? I want to use my own sprocket with band brake. Thanks.
  5. JackMcD

2HP Briggs Carb.

Does anyone know where I can get a new, replacement carb for a 2HP briggs? Old, pulse-jet. I picked up a chinese made carb off Amazon for my 3HP and it works fine. Any advise would be greatly appreciates. Thanks in advance. JackMcD
  6. JackMcD

Refurbished Manco Wheels / Tires

I have a set of 5" Manco Wheels, Tires and Sprocket for sale. Really nice shape, looks new. Fresh Paint New Hardware New Bearings New 60T #35 Sprocket New Sawtooth Tires. See the below pic of the package. Currently mounted on my recently refurbished Streaker. Only a few laps around the block...
  7. JackMcD

Tire Pressure.

Quick question. What sort of tire pressure are you guys running on your mini bikes? I’m just running an old man coach streaker that I restored 5 inch rims and tires. I’m putting 20 in there now but it seems a little high tires are really hard. I was thinking somewhere around 13?
  8. JackMcD

Gear Ratio Question

I just put together a minibike with a 3HP Briggs. Runs pretty good and has acceptable top speed of abot 22mph. Pleanty for running around my neighborhood. However, its very sluggish off the start. I certainly don't want to pull wheelies but, would like it to have a little more low-end...
  9. JackMcD

Is this a Scam?

See the attached. This can’t be right. If it’s legit, I’ll get one just for the price. https://www.fokway.com/products/mini---mega-moto-bike--mm-b80-brs--black--gas-suspension-80cc--2-5hp-with
  10. JackMcD

Manco Streaker Project

Manco Streaker Budget Build. Before and After... Frame and wheels were $50 Azusa forks, $45 Controls and Seat, eBay, $30 Clutch, eBay, $20 New Sprocket, eBay, $20 Chain, amazon, $20 Roberts Torque Tube, $30 Air Filter, amazon, $10 Tires and Tubes, Walmart, $28 Paint, amazon $35 And some misc...
  11. JackMcD

Exhaust Gaskets

Does anyone make their own exhaust gaskets? What gasket material do you use? Thanks.
  12. JackMcD

Sprocket Wobble

I’m freshening up a Manco Streaker. I picked up a new Manco Sprocket and noticed when reinstalling the wheel on the rear axle, it has a slight wobble to it. Checked the alignment with a straight-edge. It’s right on the money except about 1/3 of the revolution. I’m seeing about a 1/4 - 3/8”...
  13. JackMcD

Minibike Axle Sleeves

A little advise please... Is it necessary to run an axle sleeve / spacer inside a Minibike wheel, between the bearings? I know it’ll make things more rigid but, im using locknuts on my wheel / axle bolts and not really using a lot of torque. Any advise is welcome and appreciated. JackMcD.
  14. JackMcD

Snow King 5hp

Anyone running a 5HP Snow King? I just picked one up off ebay in nice shape for $60 shipped. Any advise? Curious as to what throttle linkage I should order. Thanks
  15. JackMcD

3hp brigs vane governor removal

Can I remove the vane governor on my 3hp brigs? Will it run right?
  16. JackMcD

Briggs 3hp 5/8” shaft screw

New a little help... Picked up a Briggs (model # 80202), 3hp. It has a 5/8” shaft. Need to know screw size for output shaft / clutch bolt. I can’t seem to find anything online. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have a feeling it’s a 1/4-28 but want to be sure. Otherwise, I’m hauling...
  17. JackMcD

WTB: Forks

Im in need of a set of Forks for a Manco Streaker. I have a nice frame but, the forks are mangled. If anyone has a set or a set that might work with some grinding or spacers, please let me know. Text or call is the best way to reach me. Thanks in advance. JackMcD 267-207-4971
  18. JackMcD

Manco Forks

Im in need for Forks for a Manco Streaker. I have a nice frame but, the forks are mangled. If anyone has a set or a set that might work with some grinding or spacers, please let me know. Text or call is the best way to reach me. Thanks in advance. JackMcD 267-207-4971
  19. JackMcD

6hp power sport help

Anyone running one of these. Just aquired one and want to run an after market pipe and filter. Any advise? Any pics? Thanks.
  20. JackMcD

H60 Throttle Linkage

Just picked this up for $60. I'm an HS50 guy so, I need some throttle linkage recommendations for this one. Thanks in advance.