Search results

1. natestule

Wanted 3 hp tule trooper also known as a mini trooper

I currently have a 4hp and 6hp tule and also a 7hp big boy. I am in the proses of collecting one of every variation that was produced. I am currently looking for the 3 hp mini trooper. the wheel base was smaller and it also had a smaller box. see attache photo. Standard wheel base was 47 inches...
  2. natestule

New pics of Trooper And Trail King

I have placed new pictures of the Homelite Trail king and Tule Trooper in my album. check them out and let me know what you think.:scooter:
  3. natestule

Homelite Trail King

I am looking for a copy of the owners manual to a Homelite Trail King. Cant find any on the websites on the web. Can anyone help?:shrug:
  4. natestule

WTB Tule Trooper Big Boy in Washington ST

I am looking for a Trooper Big Boy. does not have to run but needs to be all there. will also consider other Tule Troopers. Email nathan.bartlow@gmail.com Thanks to all.:rockon:
  5. natestule

Homelite Trail King

Does anyone have a operation manual or other instructions to a Homelite Trail King. I need to know if there is a neutral setting on the trans like the Tule troopers or is the trans always ingaged in first or seccond gear. The rear tire tries to spin when i pull the rope to start the engine.