Search results

1. I

Comment by 'Indianacres' in media 'VT7_super_bronc_2'

Nice looking bike. I saw an old post from you talking about how to correctly mount a front caliper. I found a caliper, cable and lever, my mounting bolts are 3/8"; 1 5/8 center to center. The caliper from MFG has 1/4" mounting bolts, so I thought some type of homemade bushing might...
  2. I

Steve, You can't get out of it you are in to deep. Yes, I still have it. The 5 hp. Briggs is...

Steve, You can't get out of it you are in to deep. Yes, I still have it. The 5 hp. Briggs is white with a lil Indian sticker and the frame is orange I found a no. on the right side of the jackshaft support 26061 if that means anything. I do not know why I have such a hard time with this site...
  3. I

Jeep, Its spring ,mini bike weather. Just got my baja going, lots of fun. I did misplace my...

Jeep, Its spring ,mini bike weather. Just got my baja going, lots of fun. I did misplace my password for this site.Are you still in business? I bought some tractors last year and got pretty busy with them. Minibikes took a back seat. Regards, Dan
  4. I

Jeep, It's been awhile, I spent hour upon hour uploading photos of my bike. The message said...

Jeep, It's been awhile, I spent hour upon hour uploading photos of my bike. The message said that I was successful but I never used up any of my space. I finally gave up. Help!
  5. I

Member for over 10 minutes

Hi All, I am not as new as I was a few minutes ago, live in Southwest Michigan formerly from southeast Michigan, Temperance. I rode my first minibike that a friend had who lived in Indian Acres subdivision in 1962 or 3, was pretty awesome, also hard to keep the different parts from vibrating...