1. ibspector01

"Lil" Indian

I still have it.
  2. ibspector01

"Lil" Indian

South Florida, Lake Worth
  3. ibspector01

"Lil" Indian

5hp Tecumseh ohv. Genuine Comet TAV. $550.
  4. ibspector01

The 2019 Windber minibike raffle build

Congratulations Karen!
  5. ibspector01

Springer Front Fork on a Heathkit Boonie

Where did you get the handlebars and block?
  6. 583B93A3-F9AB-44B0-B448-6E52B5DE0436.jpeg

583B93A3-F9AB-44B0-B448-6E52B5DE0436.jpeg

7. ibspector01

The 2019 Windber minibike raffle build

Rick, I’m pretty sure I have one. I would be happy to donate it to the project. PM me your address.
  8. ibspector01

Tec H50 with Oval Bore Mikuni problem ... pics and Videos ...

You might try VKE Motorsports in Colorado for the lifters you need. http://www.vkemotorsports.com/catalog/2010_VKE_web_catalog.pdf
  9. ibspector01

Carb adapter questions for a Predator 212 Hemi

It's a complete setup. Look at the pictures in the link I posted from Ebay. It's well worth $100.00 to just bolt on and go. It is not a D port but it works very well. I have made several of my own manifolds. This saves a lot of time. It works for me.
  10. ibspector01

22MM MIKUNI CARB KIT PREDATOR 212/GX200/GX160/HONDA CLONE. Drift Trike, Mini Bik | eBay
  11. ibspector01

I'm surprised no one has seen these. $100.00 on ebay from Wholesale Cycle. I installed one on a new Predator on Jake's Hood Rat. Started on the first pull and runs great.
  12. ibspector01

Roper leftovers

I want to thank everyone for your positive comments on my roper. I kind of made it up as I went, but I like the way it's turning out.Thanks for the compliments.:scooter:
  13. ibspector01

Roper leftovers

Thanks Marcus, With the location of the foot pegs the bars don't hit my knees.:anon.sml:
  14. ibspector01

Roper leftovers

Thanks Ed, does that Tillotson look familiar?
  15. ibspector01

Roper leftovers

Somehow I've managed to collect a few Ropers. This one had some serious high-speed forks and the neck plate was pretty messed-up. I decided to extend the swing arm 4 1/2" and cut the neck apart and add some rake. I had another front end and some 8" wheels and tires. I had a Raptor and a...
  16. ibspector01

Universal chain adjuster

None of our mini bikes are painted.:anon.sml:
  17. ibspector01

Universal chain adjuster

I got tired of always having to use some kind of pry bar and an extra set of hands when it was time to adjust the chains on our fleet of mini's. I cut up some 1/4" wall square tubing and used what I had in the shop to make a removable chain adjuster. I used 3/8" all thread and a 3/8" coupling...
  18. ibspector01

ibspector01's Stellar

Here's a couple more pictures. The Stellar is sharing garage space with Square Chopper's Hood Rat and SC's Kid's Cat Eliminator.
  19. ibspector01

ibspector01's Stellar

This might be my new favorite. I put some fenders on it and now I think it's done. Here's some pictures of the final outcome.
  20. ibspector01

ibspector01's Stellar

After an extended hiatus I was actually able to go for a ride today. The side popper with the H40 crank and rod makes for a nice cruiser. The new OldMiniBikes clutch brake works great. I made an intake today for a 20mm Mikuni and hooked up the throttle. I also made some straps to hold the gas tank I got...