Search results

1. Square_Chopper

Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2016

Dang, The only picture I got was of Boatguy and it's NSFW. :laugh:
  2. Square_Chopper

Just woke up in savannah Ga for the second leg of the long trip home. It was great seeing everyone as always!
  3. Square_Chopper

Sounds good guys, we'll meet you at the Walmart. Looking forward to seeing everybody!!
  4. Square_Chopper

Just stopped in VA for the night. When is everyone starting to get there??
  5. Square_Chopper

I'm with you. We have four people coming and we're stuffing four bikes in the back of my pickup. Towing the trailer last time I came up cut my mileage in half and doubled the gas bill to get there. No thanks.
  6. Square_Chopper

Pffffft. Show up anyway! Don't make me call Aimee!
  7. Square_Chopper

I just sent in our registration yesterday after a 2 year hiatus. Team Square coming back to PA! :thumbsup:
  8. Square_Chopper

Cat Eliminator A.K.A " The Comeback Kid"

Just received the decals for the finishing touch.... Final pics to come soon! :smile:
  9. Square_Chopper

DEAD POOL theme mini almost done!

Speaking as a fellow Deadpool fan, VERY cool! I would think with the movie only a couple months off, other neat little accessories shouldn't be too hard to come by. :thumbsup:
  10. Square_Chopper

Universal chain adjuster

Well.... None of the ones we actually ride. :laugh:
  11. Square_Chopper

Jared's test ride this past Saturday....... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sBfL8x3HAM&feature=youtu.be
  12. Square_Chopper

Universal chain adjuster

Works like a champ! :thumbsup:
  13. Square_Chopper

ibspector01's Stellar

Markus, Were the Stellars the ones built in FL or was that Sensation? Or am I off on both thoughts??
  14. image184

image184

15. image183

image183

16. Square_Chopper

Big thanks to Markus for the tip on the sissy bar! Now we just need to find a shiny rear fender. :doah:
  17. Square_Chopper

I just gave him a shout and he said he had a few left that "would need re-chromed". I asked him to send a picture or two so I can see if his are any better than what I have, cause re-chroming anything ain't in the budget.
  18. Square_Chopper

One and the same. It was always the plan to use that header on it. It follows the line on the sissy bar really well too once that goes on, I just wish we had a nicer sissy bar to use. :shrug:
  19. Square_Chopper

It's a 400EL. Not sure of the year, but I did learn the eliminator a came out in 1970. We've also got a repop seat that Kenny 8ball had listed on eBay last week and a nice set of sebacs that black scorpion had listed on here the other day both ordered. With any luck, should have both this...
  20. Square_Chopper

Cat Eliminator #3 finished

Looks awesome!