Search results

1. Square_Chopper

Cat Eliminator Brake Caliper Set Up.... Lil help???

Can anyone post up a pic or two of the stock brake caliper set up for a Cat Eliminator?? Thanks!!
  2. Square_Chopper

Getting started early!

My sister and her husband had their first kidlet almost two weeks ago, making me a first time uncle in the process. :thumbsup: We went over to visit yesterday for the afternoon and Little Nate just couldn't stand being left out of the fun we were having. So far, Nate likes choppers best...
  3. Square_Chopper

Happy Big Evil Birthday!!!!!

The Brotherhood Salutes You!!!!!!!!!!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: :happybday::happybday:
  4. Square_Chopper

New Rider for the Old Man

So, over the last few weeks, Dad and I have sold off a few bikes and parts and such, trying to clear out some room. Well, yesterday we back tracked on that a little when this little guy came up available on local CL and was only about 10 minutes from the house. :facepalm: Allied Liesure Lil...
  5. Square_Chopper

Bonanza 1300 Survivor

I have this here Bonanza BC1300 Survivor bike that needs to find a new home. Everything is there except for a rear chain and everything is original to the bike with the exception of the headlight (headlight not in pic, but there's a vintage one on the bike). The engine tried to fire with...
  6. Square_Chopper

Carter Bros "Shortster" on local CL

I had heard of the company, but never seen one of these before. From what I've read about Carter Bros, there can't be many of these around. :shrug: shortster by Carter mini bike I texted the guys for pics, the ones he sent were crappy..... So I googled it to see what it...
  7. Square_Chopper

Briggs Carb I.D. Question???

I'm trying to fix my boss' pressure washer. It has a B&S 7.0 OHV vert shaft engine on it and the carb is full of varnish cause the boss let it sit for the last couple years..... :facepalm: Pulled the carb and the only identifying marks on it are these numbers stamped in the casting: 7333S...
  8. Square_Chopper

WTB Roper 10" Front Fender

Just like the one in this pic..... In a perfect world, I'd like one with light surface rust, definitely want the stripes mostly in tact (a few nicks and scratches are just fine) Anybody have one laying around? :deal:
  9. Square_Chopper

Gold Chainers.....

.....Suck. :001_9898:
  10. Square_Chopper

The Rat that ate the Cat

I picked up enough Cat parts in Windber this year to start mocking up this here Cat Eliminator and still have parts leftover..... :thumbsup: This will be added to my ever growing arsenal of rat bikes. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to do a light sanding on the frame and clearcoat over the...
  11. Square_Chopper

Cat Eliminator Frame and Forks - Rough

As-is, Cat Eliminator Frame (a little hacked on), Forks (don't move), Handlebars (tweaked), and 1 1/2 rear shocks. Asking $50 plus shipping which should be around $75 to any place in the lower 48. Rough shape, but fixable enough to be a fun rider. Please PM if interested.
  12. Square_Chopper

Bonanza 1300 Hood Rat ---- Redo!

This should be quick and easy. I'm only swapping around parts I have bought and laying around already. Besides, the 8" spinners and whitewalls really need a home and so does the SWEET big block H50 I picked up from Randi (125ccCrazy) a while back......
  13. Square_Chopper

Powell 2899-D Frame and Forks

I've suddenly realized that I no longer have any interest in building/owning a Powell. Ever. Looking for $200 shipped to lower 48. Price is firm. Comes with new fork lowers (will need to be cut away from the tripple trees and new ones welded in, not a job for a beginner). Front...
  14. Square_Chopper

"OFFICIAL" Bonanza Brotherhood Approved WINDBER 2013 EVIL ED Bumper Sticker! L@@K!!!!

:scooter: "Impressive" is RIGHT!!!!! Here’s your chance to own your very own Windber 2013 HUGE 4" X 11" BUMPER STICKER featuring OldMiniBikes’s resident celebrity..... THE ONE AND ONLY!!! o_O REALITY TV STAR EXTRORDINAIRE!!! :cool: FOUNDER OF THE BONANZA BROTHERHOOD!!! ::scooter: REVERAND...
  15. Square_Chopper

Astro / Trail horse Wheel swap....

I was told this would work, and if it did I should post up a picture..... Anyone have an old TH wheel half and can't find another half? Happen to have a new repopped Astro somewhere in the pile of parts??? :shrug: Here's one solution......
  16. Square_Chopper

Buckeyes: The 2012/2013 World Tour

This little guy sure does get around. It all started at Windber 2012 when our good friend Gumpit, being the charitable soul that he is, decided to bring Buckeyes along for the ride since the real Tom (as we all know by now) never actually leaves the back yard...... What came next will...
  17. Square_Chopper

Got mom to ride the Outlaw!

She's been test riding the bikes to see which one she wants to ride in the Windber parade. Click for video...
  18. Square_Chopper

Pretty darn complete ebay El Tigre

L K Vintage 1969 El Tigre JC Penny Mini Bike | eBay
  19. Square_Chopper

H35's For Sale

Trying to thin out some of the clutter..... I have a few Tecumseh H35 engines sitting in the attic, all ran when they were pulled off of whatever they were pulled off of. What you see is what you get, if it isn't in the picture, it doesn't come with the engine. Asking $35.00/each plus...
  20. Square_Chopper

1300 Nanza 'Hood Rat

Earlier this week, I picked this up for a song. :deal: The Tec is pretty shot out, lucky for me the guy was selling it for roller prices anyway. :thumbsup: 1300, same model as my build off bike for Robyn, but this frame is in way better shape so I set out to strip it and use this frame...