Search results

1. piglet

Heathkit hilltopper manual

Does any one have a hilltopper manual?
  2. piglet

Where did the section go of mini bike pictures by manufacturer?

I'm I missing it or is it gone with the change?
  3. piglet

Bonanza 1110?

Looking for I.d and any info I have been trying to find some doesn't seem like there is much out there.
  4. piglet

Info on this kart please

Wondering if any one knows who made this kart. Thanks
  5. piglet

Boonie?

I was thinking this is a modified boonie. Just checking to see what you all think. Thanks.
  6. piglet

Tote gote with a plow

I was wondering if anyone has a plow for their gote or maybe more pictures possibly dimensions. I think it would be cool to make one for the model B I just picked up. This is the only pic I have found of one. I was also wondering if anyone could tell me about how fast would a B go with a 3...
  7. piglet

How about this one?

Thanks in advance.
  8. piglet

Can someone help me I.d. Please

I know the handlebars and motor are not right ,but what is it. Thanks in advance.
  9. piglet

I.d. Please

Looks like there might be chrome under the blue paint. Any help would be great thanks.
  10. piglet

What did my wife get me at a garage sale?

Not sure what this one is back wheel is the same as my rupp has im guessing that isn't the original. The front one looks original to me it's a 5". Thanks for looking/helping.
  11. piglet

Saved from the scrap pile

I was at a farm picking up something else and seen they had some stuff laying around. I asked my usual question "do you have any mini bikes or go karts laying around?" The guy answered yes I have one on the scrap pile,but you probably won't want. Well it got loaded in my truck. I was...
  12. piglet

Crankshaft drill and tap guide

Hi I was wondering if anyone has one to sell or knows where to buy one. OldMiniBikes warehouse no longer has them and I have a project on hold till I get one. Any help would awesome thanks.
  13. piglet

A couple of lil indian questions

I was wondering if anyone could tell me why my lil indian has only one fender. I've looked it doesn't look like there was ever a bracket on the forks. All the other ones I've seen have both fenders or none. Also was wondering the best way to clean up the wheels. Thanks in advance.
  14. piglet

Id help please

Just picked this up wondering who made it.
  15. piglet

Step through mini bike ?

I tried googling to find something like it and couldn't come up with anything
  16. piglet

Arco easy rider question

Would this have come with a gas tank up by the seat originally?
  17. piglet

Honda 110 atc stator question

I was wondering if anyone knows how to test a stator on a 110 with points. Any help would be great
  18. piglet

Arco ?

Looks kinda like an arco to me but I haven't see one like it.
  19. piglet

heald product brochures

Found these on the internet somewhere. Thought I would share them there is some interesting info.
  20. piglet

super trike question

I was wondering if some one could tell me the length of the throttle cable on a bench seat model with a 8 or 11 hp motor thanks