Search results

1. 5

What Tig Welder?

Or check Facebook and Craigslist for red and blue machines
  2. 5

What Tig Welder?

AHP or PRIMEWELD if you want cheap Chinese prime weld has a no hassle prepaid shipping if you have to send it back for the little bit more money I’d say it’s worth it. There both dual voltage ac/dc
  3. 5

Idles great, dies when i add throttle

Double check valve lash and maybe do a leak down test to make sure valves are sealing. You could have nicked the seat.Buy this and don’t worry about drilling jets. https://www.eccarburetors.com/adjustable-gas-gx200-main-jet
  4. 5

Can anyone reproduce these?

supposedly the repop honda trail 70 ones work on broncs easily found on the net
  5. 5

390 balance shaft?

it will be fine without it and you cant truly balance a single cylinder engine
  6. 5

390 balance shaft?

Total bs pulled them out years ago
  7. 5

annnnnd go!

Could be montgomery wards
  8. 5

Wtb ruttman frame

how much for the spyder only
  9. 5

Newbies 1st strike !

anybody got info about putting tav2 on one of these second pick looks like it got one is the chain 41 or 420 what obout alignment
  10. 5

Kmart minibike

Anybody seen one looks like doodle with bmx bars whats your opinions 400 dont seem bad looking for coupons
  11. 5

Lapeer drag way minibike drags (Michigan)

1/8 or 1/4 unlimited modified big blocks might be better 1/8
  12. 5

Minibike Racing in Detroit.

i dont live there nor was i raised there im close but i have no fear to go there and race minibikes everybody is there to have fun and talk a little smack i have seen parts of ohio just as bad. ill tell you one thing ride your minibike with a header down a suburbin street see how far you make it...
  13. 5

Minibike Racing in Detroit.

Yeah, thats not the race spot it was a car show didnt go this year actually been so busy havent raced this year.Opened a business but should have some good stuff next year now that i have all my toys (tools) set up oh yeah the cat in the video is very cool i know him but dont want to post his...
  14. 5

Mock-up of a Walbro Carburetor

is that a wb3a if so ran one without fuel pump worked good but kinda had somewhat of a gravity feed hard to tune eventually got it going pretty decent but when i was running it i did not fully understand all the adjustments like pop off and fulcrom height someday ill pull it out and tinker again...
  15. 5

MSC cutting tool sale

i second enco get on the mailing list so you get sale flyers:thumbsup:
  16. 5

Home Machine Shop

buy a used bridgeport pay a trained professional machinist to evaluate the machine before you purchase just got one with alot of tooling and dro for 1000 bucks the machine is only half of it tooling will kill your pocket also start reading on practicalmachinist.com lots to learn:thumbsup:
  17. 5

UBLY Dragway DETROIT May 15 Test & Tune

you gonna have that 390 out there
  18. 5

do they make a 3hp cam?

dyno cams
  19. 5

cylinder hone question.

the three stone will ruin the cyl. and load up been there done that you need what i was talking about it is a ammco 3950 this is what briggs recommends per their service manual to oversize technically to oversize right it should be line bored off the crank then finished with the hone i mentioned