Search results

1. O

Predator RPM's?

hey turftech 1, where in utah are you?
  2. O

curious on gas mileage

haha yeah i live in utah, and i want to drive backroads from my home to salt lake city, about an hour in a car, im expection 2 hours ish :laugh:
  3. O

curious on gas mileage

just wondered if anyone knew what kind of gas mileage a clone would get stock, i am not worried as i know it must be very high :)
  4. O

4hp clone?

i don't believe so... is it 99cc?
  5. O

Honda GC 160 Throttle

first of you have a good name (mine is the same) and yes that looks prime :)
  6. O

electrode and flywheel gap?

what is the gap it needs to be?
  7. O

independent rear suspension

what are the components to somthing like this? i am having trouble finding the component that switches from chain to the u joints? any ideas?
  8. O

briggs 2 hp old

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/attachments/briggs-stratton-engines/35885-getting-2hp-run-photo-2011-11-06-11.06.jpgi have a 2 hp engine that will start turn over and has a spark, i have had it going but doesn't want to keep going. any good suggestions as i am a greenie on these type of engines.
  9. O

tecumseh governor removal.

awesome, any good ones?
  10. O

tecumseh governor removal.

is this kosher to do? any aftermarket parts for this mod?
  11. O

do I have to get an expensive billet flywheel?

Where do you guys look? If this one is going to be safer than stock than heck, why not spend 10$ instead of 100? I just don't understand why the billet doesn't break? is it extremely light or something? thanks
  12. O

do I have to get an expensive billet flywheel?

I am not happy with spending 100$ on a flywheel:hammer: i could pretty much buy a new engine with that! Why do they cost so much? Any alternatives? Thanks
  13. O

Painting Clone engine block

Thanks guys, should i take take the bearings off while cleaning? my guess is yes? also when putting it all back together, do i oil the cylinder case or leave it be? thanks
  14. O

Porting engine

thought on how to do this for this specific engine, not like the one on affordablegokarts. And is there any impressive gains?
  15. O

I have my entire engine stripped to the block, because my rings have gone bad. This would be the most ideal time to paint it right? and if so how would i go about doing this? would i mask all the holes and then paint? Thanks
  16. O

engine backfires, way loud!

thanks, that is helpful :thumbsup:
  17. O

engine backfires, way loud!

Running one hour and the next doesn't, im thinking the valve lash is off? any Ideas? Thanks
  18. O

Can you Paint these blocks? if so need any kind of special paint? Thanks
  19. O

servo on throttle linkage?

thanks guys, good advice. I actually fly model airplanes so yes i already have the servo and everything to hook it up with. only problem is if the battery runs out while riding it, it will stick the servo :shrug: = tons of panic before i realize there is a kill switch. you guys know how it...
  20. O

Gx vs preditor

amen texasfabguy