Search results

1. O

curious on gas mileage

just wondered if anyone knew what kind of gas mileage a clone would get stock, i am not worried as i know it must be very high :)
  2. O

electrode and flywheel gap?

what is the gap it needs to be?
  3. O

independent rear suspension

what are the components to somthing like this? i am having trouble finding the component that switches from chain to the u joints? any ideas?
  4. O

briggs 2 hp old

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/attachments/briggs-stratton-engines/35885-getting-2hp-run-photo-2011-11-06-11.06.jpgi have a 2 hp engine that will start turn over and has a spark, i have had it going but doesn't want to keep going. any good suggestions as i am a greenie on these type of engines.
  5. O

tecumseh governor removal.

is this kosher to do? any aftermarket parts for this mod?
  6. O

do I have to get an expensive billet flywheel?

I am not happy with spending 100$ on a flywheel:hammer: i could pretty much buy a new engine with that! Why do they cost so much? Any alternatives? Thanks
  7. O

Porting engine

thought on how to do this for this specific engine, not like the one on affordablegokarts. And is there any impressive gains?
  8. O

engine backfires, way loud!

Running one hour and the next doesn't, im thinking the valve lash is off? any Ideas? Thanks
  9. O

Painting Clone engine block

Can you Paint these blocks? if so need any kind of special paint? Thanks
  10. O

servo on throttle linkage?

hey yall, wondering if anyone has tried to put a servo on there throttle linkage. i really want to try it, i would probably try and find some kind of button that with more pressure will put more electricity to the servo to make it go faster. Any ideas? thanks
  11. O

Fan on airfilter?

I was wondering what would happen if i put a fan on the airfilter to put some more air in. good or bad or just stupid?
  12. O

old mini bike podcast?

why doesn't this place have a podcast? it would be great people would learn and have fun listening to it. I know i would have a blast doing one :thumbsup: and some people spend a lot of time on here (AKA Me) and would benefit. Happy ridin boys
  13. O

do i need to drill bigger jets?

So i have the governor removed and a custom header with a k&n filter. Do i need to rejet?
  14. O

Is this ok to do?

Just wondering if this is alright having the pipe sticking straight up. :smile: Thanks
  15. O

Is this a good buy?

A gsxr 750 motor 04 has 7000 miles on it for 350$ comes with headers and wiring harness. Im thinking about building a two seater buggy. thanks
  16. O

What is this?

I found this piece after taking my clones engine head off to clean and didn't know where it went or what it is? Im thinking it hooks on with the push rods? Any thoughts? Thanks
  17. O

Arctic cat climber restore.

Got the project Going I have all the original parts! way awesome should be a very fun project :scooter:. Any advice would be way cool thanks. [/ATTACH]