Search results

1. 8

Funday #3 - Sept. 16th

i was at funday #2 it was so good wish it was bbq again im going to hit the mini bike yard sale and get what i need and then the next day its socal fun day see ya there:thumbsup:
  2. 8

MacFest #3 - Sept. 15th

wow i cant wait till the 15th i see just what i need to finish a few projects:grind:
  3. 8

Comment by '818Greencat' in media 'scat tracker'

Way cool scat tracker just finished restoring mine but I'm missing the fiberglass body any idea where I can find one
  4. 8

I got a free go kart. What is it?

nice cart i dont know what kind it is but looks like a fun little project.
  5. scat tracker

scat tracker

This is my 1970s scat tracker almost done restoring it.
  6. 8

Scat Tracker

Wow great job I'm only missing two parts to Finnish mine the fiberglass that goes for the seat and the two back wheels mane you can help me out.
  7. 8

Wanted scat tracker plastic

I'm looking for the fiberglass molding that goes to the seat for my scat tracker.
  8. 8

Comment by '818Greencat' in media 'scat tracker'

Hey that's a nice scat tracker Im missing the plastic mold do you know where I can get one
  9. 8

4 ingines from the junkyard ,junk or gold????

all that for 25 buck thats worth its waight in gold awsome find
  10. 8

Alsport RTS-340 dimensions

trike diff i have a diff that i took to be chromed out and i got it back today but i think a piece might be missing can you tell me whats in the diff i have a picture of it
  11. 8

I can't wait until SoCal FunDay #3

so cal funday was awsome i cant belive it was only the 2nd one the music and bbq what can i say yummmmmmm tri tip me and my girlfriend brought are mini bikes out and had a blast thanks to every one who attended and made it amazing :grind:
  12. 8

hey did you make it to socal funday#2

hey did you make it to socal funday#2
  13. SAM_1345

SAM_1345

lil trike
  14. 8

A little trike

i have a trike thats almost done not to sure what kind it is some one told me its a scat tracker.
  15. SAM_1348

SAM_1348

trike diff
  16. SAM_1347

SAM_1347

this is my trike its about 90% done i just need the plastic
  17. 8

A little trike

Nice scat tracker I have one I just restored
  18. 8

SoCal FunDay #2 - Sunday Sept. 25th

Can't wait till Sunday.