Search results

1. matt2

Heald Trail Bronc, on ebay

Heald Trail Bronc mini bike OriginalHey buy this bike it is a nice bike.
  2. matt2

Tecumseh HS40

Hi I am looking for a good running HS40 or a HS50 if they are the same size. I need to put the lighting coil and flywheel off my original 1969 HS40 on the new motor. I have been building the Street Scamp for my wife and she would like to ride before winter please help. Thanks everyone, Matt...
  3. matt2

HS40 exhaust flange

Hi everybody I am looking for a exhaust flange for a 1969 HS40. I need it to weld the original exhaust back on the Fox Street Scamp. Thanks for any help.:thumbsup:
  4. matt2

HS40 exhaust flange

Hi everyone I need a exhaust flange to weld my exhaust on to. The flange needs to fit a 1969 HS40. OldMiniBikes warehouse has full exhaust not just a flange. I may have to buy the full exhaust and cut off the flange. :thumbsup:
  5. matt2

I think a 8 or 10hp early 60s

Hi everybody I was given a H/F 18 volt cordless impact the 1/4" hex drive, from my son he loves his dad. I thought I would give it a try on the original engine from the Mighty Burro. I think the engine is a 8 or 10hp Briggs&Stratton from the early 60s. In the early 60s are the numbers still on...
  6. matt2

New original Rapter III parts

Hi every body A couple of years back I picked up a B&S Rapter III that had never been started. It came with a bunch of HI PERF stuff that I installed before I ran it. So I have a bunch of brand new never run Rapter part for sale. I am asking for $100.00 shipped. {OBO} PS all the boxes are...
  7. matt2

Rear Wheel similar to Heald VT-5

Hi everyone I am looking for a rear wheel that's similar to a Heald VT-5. I want a complete tire wheel and sprocket for 3/4 axle. I want it about 18" top to bottom and up to12" wide including sprocket thanks. The chain size does not matter as long as I can get a drive gear , sprocket to match...
  8. matt2

Brand new 305cc elc. start B&S

Hi All I got this new mini and it came with a new 305cc B&S. He bought it and started it for less than 15 seconds.He just wanted to make sure it was good then put it on the mini and never finished it. It has electric start on it. It has no muffler and no gas tank. I looked on ebay and the best...
  9. matt2

Mighty Burro made in Midway Wa.

Hey everybody I picked this up this Wednesday this week. I am almost 100% sure that it is a Mighty Burro. I can only find a brochure on the Minni Burro and the Moto Burro. On the bottom of that brochure is hand written Mighty and a price of $325. The cool thing about this bike is it was made in...
  10. matt2

Should i get it?

Hey you guys I am thinking about buying this mini Burro for $450.00. Itwas made in Midway Wa. in the 1960s that's where I grew u p in the 60s. It looks real nice not quite finished. I don't want to pay to much because of sentimentality. What do you think? PS. It does come with the original engine.
  11. matt2

Rebirth of a 1970 fox Street Scamp

Hi everyone A lot of you have seen my Street Scamp before. About a year or so ago when the engine was smoking to much and starting to run very bad I put a H/F 212cc on it. It turned out ok but it was never the same as the Tecumseh HS40 and the lighted coil. So the short story is, about 15 - 18...
  12. matt2

What are you doing today

Hi everyone What are you doing today? Over here in the Great Pacific Northwest it is a beautiful day. My oldest son Kyle stopped by today to do maintenance on his Honda CBR1000. So I brought out the VT5 and took it for a ride around the neighborhood, too much fun. The wife is washing, waxing and...
  13. matt2

1979 Heald trail bronc VT-5

Hi everyone I'm looking for shock boots for the front of my Trail Bronc thanks.
  14. matt2

comet clutch piece

Hi everyone there is a part missing on my comet clutch on my 1979 Heald VT-5. There is suppose to be 3 of them I only see 2. here are pictures. It looks like plastic or nylon the little white piece. Please if you have one help a guy out. If you have this piece let me know what you want for it?
  15. matt2

Tow bar

Hey you guys I'm looking for a tow bar for my Heald Trail Bronc VT-5. If you have not seen my VT-5 check out MATTs new toy in general mini bike talk. Thanks a tow bar would finish this mini off.
  16. matt2

MATTs new toy

Hi everyone This is my new baby a 1973 Heald VT-5 I paid $600.00. That is the most I have ever paid for a mini. I have been wanting one of the bigger Healds but this seem to be a nice, pretty much original mini what do you think? All of the cables are sticky and need to be replaced. It runs good...
  17. matt2

food dehydrator

Hi you guys I'm going to get a food dehydrator. I'm hoping that one or more of you have a opinion on what is good for a fair price out there. this is the one I am looking at right now Nesco Snackmaster Pro 700 Watt Food Dehydrator FD-75PR . I have read all the reviews I can find and all seem...
  18. matt2

packed good funny box

Look what I got today from Frank [cyruss503] No it's not what the box says. I just wanted to thank Frank for a good packing job and fast shipping. I am going to put this on my Kawasaki coyote. It's a nice little 3hp going to go through a jackshaft it will be slow and be able to haul 2 adults...
  19. matt2

monday night football

GO SEAHAWKS are you guys watching my Seahawks kick ass!!!!! Its are best year ever. So here we are rubbing it in your face on Monday night, YEAH IN YOUR FACE. Sorry just a little excited. Have fun watching us win. WE ARE ON FIRE!:laugh::thumbsup::drinkup:
  20. matt2

Hey have you pissed off your wife lately

It seems I can't open my mouth with out making her mad as hell. Keri is the love of my life and we have been married for 21 years so we make it through anything. She has a very sick brother that is at a hospice about 20 + miles away. She would like to see him every day that she can tell he...