4. richs

Windber Minibike Reunion 2013

that was great stuff :thumbsup:
  5. richs

Vintage Project Race Kart

I still have the frame and rear let me know
  6. richs

Golden Pinto Kickstand NEEDED !

that is the same kickstand used on a heathkit boonie at least the # is the same
  7. richs

70s bronnco fantichino

whatever:thefinger:
  8. richs

fox campus 6" wheel or any wheel with a 3 hole mount

I have some hubs and sprockets maybe the rims to pm me if you still need them
  9. richs

Briggs 3hp block

I have a couple Id like to sell pm me
  10. richs

70s bronnco fantichino

going to ebay
  11. richs

70s bronnco fantichino

open to offers:thumbsup:
  12. richs

70s bronnco fantichino

Reducing the herd so up for sale is a 1970s bronnco fantichino could possably be the only compleat servivor known from what I have been told all the plastic is intacted the gastank cover does have a crack you can see in the pictures it has the original aspra engine and dellorto carb the chrome...
  13. richs

no non for sale I omly have two trying to find a good simplex for the other one

no non for sale I omly have two trying to find a good simplex for the other one
  14. richs

Vintage Project Race Kart

I have a older race cart lay down style if your interested pm me ill have to get pictures tonight
  15. richs

please help, SKI's needed

those skis dont work as well as they said I have one and you have to leave your feet down the whole time or it will slide out from under you but they look cool
  16. richs

heathkit boonie bike 2 speed jackshaft spring

I found a whole nos jackshaft on ebay for mine the springs alone are non exsistant
  17. richs

Windber Minibike Reunion 2012

Ive been going to the reunion for 8 years and I think this was the best year yet but one weekend just isent enough I think Im going to try to get there a day early it was good seeing all the old faces and meeting the new ones I just wish there was one more event like it thanks to all my famaly...
  18. richs

Any maryland riders???

who from Md will be at windber
  19. richs

MTD Clutch cover

did you get the pm I sent