Search results

1. richs

70s bronnco fantichino

Reducing the herd so up for sale is a 1970s bronnco fantichino could possably be the only compleat servivor known from what I have been told all the plastic is intacted the gastank cover does have a crack you can see in the pictures it has the original aspra engine and dellorto carb the chrome...
  2. richs

mtd whole or parts

I have this mtd frame and forks and handle bars for sale the whole thing for 80.00 or I will part it out it is in frederick maryland
  3. richs

truck bodied gokart 4 sale

Like the title says its a truck bodied gokart .Im not sure of the make it has a 3.5 briggs edger motor no plastic seat frame the wheels look good probably could use bearings the rear frame has some bends and welds but it holdes the bodie on thw it is the fiberglass bodie has some small chips and...
  4. richs

some questions about Bronnco fantichino

does any one know the fuel mix for the Bronnco fantichino and I could use a deatailed picture of the throutel assembly also if some one has a gastank cover and front wheel they are trying to trade let me know this is a serviver Im trying to get done for my 5 year old daughter for this year at...
  5. richs

minibike reunion

wooohooo got my reunion registration time to get the bikes all tuned up and ready to go its june 17,18 &19 2011 this year they have a FB page LET THE SUMMER FUN BEGIN:drinkup::thumbsup:
  6. richs

1931 vl harley 4 sale

any one interested in a 1931 harley I have to many projects and not enough time or money so with much regret this project is one im letting go of. Ive had it for 14 years and the money just never seems to be there to get it done so it has to go to a better place it needs some stuff still like...
  7. richs

sears roper parts for sale

frame 20.00 forks 20.00 swingarm 15.00 gastank rusty inside and Im not sure about the spout the petcock flang looks like its missing 10.00
  8. richs

MTD columbia parts for sale

frame 30 .00 exaust 20.00 gas tank 25.00 jackshaft bracket 20.00 front fender 15.00 rear fender with exaust bracket 25.00 chain guard 25.00 I dont know why someone cut it should be a easy fix kickstand 15.00 shipping not included Ill send it the cheapest way posible
  9. richs

some xtra parts 4 sale

I have to many projects so Im slowly going to sell off some stuff figured Id offer it up here befor E-bay drag break shoes 10.00 each + shipping chain guards 5.00 each 5"front wheel old tire no good 15.00 3 bolt hub 60 tooth 35 pitch 20.00 3 bolt hub and...
  10. richs

1956 bmw isetta

picked this up today not a minibike but a microcar
  11. richs

toyoco minibike roller 4 sale in Md

I have a 70s somthing toyoco minibike roller it doesnt have the motor wich would be a hs40 it is missing front break but the backing plate is there the rod for the rear foot break is missing it has slight drycracking on the tires the seat is not ripped the gas tank is clean inside and it has the...
  12. richs

continental red seal

Who knows of a web site that deals in these they were used on 1/4 midgets simplex and others
  13. richs

what kidd of classic car do you have lets go all original

this is mine I built it with my grandfather when I was 12-16 I hade it on loan to a musioum for 23 years its not fast but Im proud of it and it get alot of attention espesialy when I have to hand crank it:drinkup:
  14. richs

got this today what is it

I picked this up today its a little different than what I was told it might be its all original has a 173cc continental red seal with the lighting coil and a lugage rack on the back the lights are original with a tag bracket on the rear evan has the horn the tires are 6" original generals in...
  15. richs

digger front fender

I need a digger front fender for a 1969 rupp digger have stuff to trade or give me a price
  16. richs

what is this

what is this this is the only pict I have
  17. richs

H-50 throttel question

Does anyone have some good correct throttel set ups for the rupps like the tt-500 or the digger I have 6 h-50 and all the throttels are different :drinkup:
  18. richs

just mocked this up today for my daughter

just put this together today with my daughter and got it running a few more things and she will be able to ride it ill collect a few more parts and we will tear it back down sand blast it and paint it till then she can practice and not worry about messing up the paint
  19. richs

rupp digger

got this off craigslist today wrong motor but the gass tank is perrrrfict except for 3 layers of paint the frame and forks are good too