Search results

1. Scottessey

Fox clutch covers

Ah man. The blasted full inbox problem. I'm not on the forum much these days but I do believe I have a trail bug cover. Maybe you can hit me up on Facebook? Scott Kirksey
  2. Scottessey

The "Off The Wall" Rupp Dart Cycle

Looking good, Karen! Did you find one those impossible to find clutch covers yet? :shifty: by the way, text me if you have another nice pull start handle like that one. All of mine are busted up. :thumbsup:
  3. Scottessey

Taco 44 project

Looks great, Joe! :thumbsup:
  4. Scottessey

WTB: Rupp Clutch Cover (early 60's)

Bump:stuart:
  5. Scottessey

Project Middle Skool

Thanks a lot for your kind words, Fellas. You're elevating my inspiration. :laugh: And, thanks to those of you who have offered parts, frames, etc.. I'll probably seek some donors if I can make some time for a "round 2" project. Proud to be a part of OldMiniBikes.:thumbsup:
  6. Scottessey

Project Middle Skool

Thanks Fellas! A little progress this weekend. I need to design and fab a little bracket for the brake cable, and connect the throttle and it will be ready to gather the guys for some laps. More pics to come!
  7. Scottessey

Happy Birthday Scottessey!!

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone!!! It's been a great day. :thumbsup:
  8. Scottessey

Project Middle Skool

Thanks Fellas. This has been a whole lot of fun. The ringleader is second from the left (camo shorts). He's a budding craftsman. Not long ago, he told me that he's been watching YouTube videos to learn how to cast metal at home. :laugh: I asked the powder coater to make it red, so I'm not...
  9. Scottessey

Project Middle Skool

Hey Fellas, I've been working on this one for a little while. I almost entered it in the build off but I was a little busy and didn't want a deadline. :facepalm: A middle school kid from church, familiar with my mini bike hobby, started asking about mini bikes. He's one of my good friend's...
  10. Scottessey

Anyone know this bike?

Bonanza
  11. Scottessey

WTB: Rupp Clutch Cover (early 60's)

Hey Fellas, I'm waiting to start on a Dart Cycle until I have all the parts that require paint. All I'm lacking is the clutch cover. Please, let me know if you have one like any of the following pics... Thanks! :thumbsup: [URL
  12. Scottessey

Happy Birthday minibikin'

Happy birthday, Chad! :happybday:
  13. Scottessey

New Site lay-out

Looks great, Drew! Nice work. :thumbsup:
  14. Scottessey

Happy Birthday Gumpit

Happy birthday!!
  15. Scottessey

happy birthday derek

Happy birthday! :happybday: