Search results

1. B

What brand is that you think. I found out about all of them but the yellow and the green one. I...

What brand is that you think. I found out about all of them but the yellow and the green one. I know the the little one is a go kart cycle. And i have the motor but its not on it. One sears, one bonanza, one heathkit, and one taco. Thanks
  2. B

barn full bikes and parts

I will, thanks Didnt know
  3. B

thanks for the info mister. i dont know the prices for this shittt. anybody else need anything ill put a price on it. its going to take me a while to sort this out. but if anybody else has info for me let me know. Mister ill take your info and say thanks!
  4. B

barn i havent even got to the boxes of parts yet. its alot of stuff, but i will be back weds to sort though more of the boxes. if you need something send a pic of what it looks like, like i said theres alot i dont know about these bike or parts. ill do my best.
  5. B

barn pics still more
  6. B

barn more photos of bikes
  7. B

barn full more pics
  8. B

these are some of the bikes that i took pics of. there is a lot more i will post later. any info on any of these would be helpful. its all for sale.
  9. B

what is this motor?

Stuff I will get a good amount of pics the best I can. I know a little about mini bike but not enough to say what brands they are. I have a bonanza mx1410 that's about the only brand I'm sure about. I will post more pics monday
  10. B

what is this motor?

more to come a guy in mississippi by my camp past away and his wife ask me to clean out his garage, there are a lot of minibike parts and motors. i will take pics and post them on monday. i will sell the stuff so if any body needs any parts let me know. there is a ton of stuff. here is another pic.
  11. B

anybody know this?

what brand
  12. B

what is this motor?

anybody know anything about this
  13. B

mx1410

can someone give me info on finding a gas cap for the mx1410 tank. the one that was on it cracked up. thanks
  14. B

Help

What's the diff. In a hs50 and a h50 I see the price is less for the hs50. Will the hs50 work on a minibike?
  15. B

nice find

bought this 1979 z50 yesterday for 100.00 bucks its in good shape should be a easy restore. But still working on the bonanza mx1410 its coming along good
  16. B

mx1410

i have been restoring a bonanza mx1410 and i have some questions. what is the colors that they came it looks like this one was orange. and what all is chrome on this bike. also the gas cap was rusted out it looks like the take is fiberglass but the cap was rusted on and could not save it...
  17. B

engine

i have a bonanza mx1410 is what i was told. it has a engine but is mising the carb and it is locked up. the question is do i fix the oem motor or get a different one. and what whould be a good match for the bike.
  18. B

what is this?

mini bike guys thanks for the help with this. i am going to restore it i guess. i have been riding motorcross bikes all my life and had 3 sons that raced from the time they were 4yr old but i just dont know the mini bike world. i have 2 1969 z50 k1, 1975 xr75,1977 tm250,and others but they are...
  19. B

what is this?

Make offers. I will sale this thing to get something out of it. Don't have time to restore this. Or I'll give it to my grand son to play with. I just don't have time or know how. I would like to thank ever one for their help. Thanks again
  20. B

what is this?

Should it be restored or parted out or what? What's it worth like it is?