Search results

1. Kbourne

H35 Carb problem

I've got a 70's H35 that runs and idles good. Just tuned up and rebuilt carb. The problem is that when not running, gas will run out of the back of the carb. The cheap fix has been a gas shutoff valve at the tank. My guess is something not seated correctly and allowing gas to push by in the...
  2. Kbourne

my new manco

Just purchased this little manco. I'm trying to find out year made. Serial number on bike is 1488762 and engine number is H35-452809 ser 8265B. I bought this off ebay and the seller was great to deal with. His member id is boondocks197 and i'd recommend. It has some plastic fenders that I...
  3. Kbourne

low end torque out of small engine

I'm thinking of using a small two cycle (about 2hp) engine on a mini and want to get some low end torque. I was looking at jack shafts and would like to be around a 20 to 1 ratio. The combinations I was thinking of using 12/36 and 12/72. Which would be a 20:1 ratio. I can't find anyone who...
  4. Kbourne

Tecumseh TCII 2-cycle 2 hp

Has anyone ever tried to power a small mini bike off of one these? Tecumseh TCII 2-cycle 2 hp I've used a 2 1/2 hp on a small mini and it would go but i'm wondering if this is too small? Thanks.
  5. Kbourne

What Frame is this?

Any ideas on this frame? Thanks...
  6. Kbourne

Wanted older Bird minibikes...

I'm a fan of the Bird Engineering minis. In particular the wren models from the 60's but i'd like to look at any models you'd be willing to part with. Thanks, Kevin
  7. Kbourne

Dupor-196cc-OHV-Racing-Engine

Anyone ever tried one of these? Dupor 196cc OHV Racing Engine ARC - DJ-1001
  8. Kbourne

H30 with Honda Carb

Got a question about an H30 with a Honda carb. Runs and idles great. My concern is that it does not have a connection for the governor. Do you think this engine is dangerous run this way? Thanks.
  9. Kbourne

What is this minibike?

Anyone have an idea what kind of bike this is? I picked it another up for $100. It seems to have good compression and spark. The only thing I've done is removed the seat. It was in bad shape. Thanks.
  10. Kbourne

Anyone know what kind of minibike?

I'm trying to find out what kind of minibike this is? Any ideas?
  11. Kbourne

Bird Engineering scrub brake pad

I'm looking for a Bird brake pad. I saw a post from Mac where he had two at one time but I'm new here and can't PM until I post several times. Are these hard to come by?