Search results

1. D

Bird type minibike-built by Joel Wey

Orange Powder coat, beautiful condition. Strong West Bend motor. $700+Shipping. Colorado Springs, CO.
  2. D

Found this Heathkit Boonie for sale...

What would you all pay for a bike in this condition??? Obviously needs restored! Thanks for your opinions!
  3. D

Murray mini bikes/motorcycles - $250

Good deal perhaps? Don't know much about the quality of Murray's! They look to be in decent shape. MURRAY MINI BIKES/MOTORCYCLES
  4. D

HF Predator Engine Question?

Does the engine come with a throttle return mechanism installed? Or do you have to install one? What about a throttle return spring? Thank you!
  5. D

Comet Torque Converter Kit, 12 Tooth, 3/4in. Bore

I understand that installation of a Comet Torque Converter can be somewhat cumbersome depending on the engine. What stock engine on the market allows for a no-mod installation? Subaru Robin, Honda GX200, etc.? Advice is appreciated. Thank you! David
  6. D

198cc "Bad Ass" Custom Mini Chopper????

Ok, has anyone out there ever heard of these little mini bike/choppers? Doesn't seem like it could be of much quality for only $599 (free shipping)! Otherwise, they seem intriguing. Mini Chopper Mini Bike For Sale- 198CC
  7. D

Manco Streaker (10 to 12 years old??)

I have an opportunity to purchase this bike for $150 this weekend? Can't decide? Looks like a great little bike in good shape. I havent seen it in person though!
  8. D

Carter "Transformer" Mini Bike??

Has anyone out there heard of Carter's "Transformer" Mini Bike? Any idea of price, performance, etc.? Carter - Made in the USA!
  9. D

Manco Mini Bike, 3.5 hp?

Were Manco's good, quality bikes in their day? I may purchase one that is a dozen years old in fantastic shape (looks new) for $150 to $200. Been sitting covered in a guys shed since his kids grew up! Feedback is appreciated.
  10. D

Azusa...or custom?

Saw this on Craigslist for $250. Does anyone recognize the kit...perhaps an Azusa? Thanks!
  11. D

"ready to go" motor purchase??

Has anyone purchased a "ready to go" motor from NR Racing for mini bike use: NR RACING If so, were you happy with the purchase? Cheers!
  12. D

Vintage Bird Mini Bike

Took the plunge and bought this vintage Bird mini bike from Joel Wey. He lives in Denver, just a short trip for me up the interstate since I am in Colorado Springs. Fine craftsmanship, not to mention he is a great guy, very helpful! Nice and loud West Bend 2 Stroke. Pulls strong, even with...
  13. D

Nitro mini bike kit?

Has anyone experienced this new kit on the following website? New Nitro minibike kit from 909minibikes Thank you!