Search results

1. JesseWulf

Rupp - Roadster, Scrambler, Hustler

I am looking for a Very Good - Excellent Rupp MiniBike, Roadster, Scrambler, Hustler. I am after a 1970 or later bike with the motorcycle style engine plate. I would prefer 10" slotted wheels, but the 12" Spoked wheel bike would be acceptable if the wheels are in very good or better shape...
  2. JesseWulf

Powell 3867 D New Mod Project

In January of 2013 my brother David started a restore thread on my Powell 3867 D. This bike was originally bought from a member in TX. It wasn’t a completely original restore, more of a retro-mod restore. He did a beautiful job on the bike. The bike has an original Powell throttle, spark...
  3. JesseWulf

NOS. Don't laugh, yet

Don't laugh yet, but has anyone tried, used, or know of anyone that has tried a NOS system sold by pocketbikesunlimited.com. Here's a copy of the page. Looks like a pretty neat system when a little extra GO Power is needed. Just curious. It's caught my attention, you never have enough power...
  4. JesseWulf

HELP David Get A Early Get Out Of Jail Free Card

As my Granddaughter Asks For Her Uncle David " Please Let My Uncle David Out Of Jail ". Earlyll
  5. JesseWulf

Letter to Hent and OldMiniBikes Members

Letter to Hent and OldMiniBikes Members There was absolutely no reason to Ban my brother David Wulf from this site. The banding appeared to be in relation to comments he has made concerning when the Windber Contest Ribbons would be sent to contest winners that were not available to receive them...
  6. JesseWulf

Windber 2013 Ribbons

Windber 2013 Ribbons I am posting this notification for all those OldMiniBikes Members that have not yet received there MiniBike Contest Winning Ribbons from Windber 2013. I talked to Jeff Mihalko this afternoon and asked about the awarding of the ribbons for those contest winners that left before...
  7. JesseWulf

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday George 3 From your friends at Paul's Mini Funday.
  8. JesseWulf

How's Your 4th Weekend

Well I figure I'd erase the first post. I think it got duplicated when the thread was moved fom General MiniBike. Glad to see everyone is having a great weekend. How about the West Coat guys? Jesse
  9. JesseWulf

East Coast Powells, Bronc Win Ribbons

Well my brothers and I learned today that a few of our bikes won ribbons at Windber this year. We want to thank theboilermaker48 for posting a link that allowed us to learn that we won 3 ribbons. Well on to the Wins. My Powell Model D that David restored won 1st place in the 8" Tire...
  10. JesseWulf

New Powell To Add To The Group

Well while at Windber I purchased a New Powell from Big Rob. It's not exactly an original Powell, but its close. If the Powell brothers were building bikes today, they would probably build one just like Robs. Don, it doesn't have a serial number, maybe we can just document it as " Mini Powell...
  11. JesseWulf

ZZ and her E-Rivet

Well she's only two, but she loves her little bike. My wife and I work the throttle and hold the back of her shirt. My son made a " pink " foot rest for her that's about half the height of the original. It works well. I am training her to be the next Jimmy Johnson. " Fast" is her new...
  12. JesseWulf

Bought a New Mini-cycle

Well guys, I bought a new ( slightly vintage) mini-cycle for me and my granddaughter, ZZ. Her first bike was a Little Tike push mini, still being used daily. Her second bike is an electric bike from Pep Boys. She still has not rode the bike without assistance, but she's getting there; now...
  13. JesseWulf

Suggestion

I've got a suggestion. I know we don't have specific sections on our site for different MiniBike types, but I think we need a section under General Minibikes just for Mini Cycles, all mini cycles. I know I would like to go to this section and read about Hondas, yams, Kawasaki's, ect. New and...
  14. JesseWulf

Powell Challenger Swing Arm

Powell Model H Swing-Arm, Swing-arm was cut and re-welded on the most anterior portion of the plate, very neat and professional job, swing-arm has also been bead blasted. Price: $150 Price Reduced to $120, PLUS SHIPPING Please PM if interested.
  15. JesseWulf

Powell Model H Rear Brake Assembly

Powell Model H Brake Assembly, used on Powell Challenger Model H, Super Challenger, and Phantom 7 Models. Price: $200 Price Reduced to $170, PLUS SHIPPING Please PM if interested.
  16. JesseWulf

Powell Front Wheel and Tire

Powell Front Wheel, includes a General Tire. Excellent condition, Price: $140 PRICE REDUCED TO $120 PLUS SHIPPING. PLEASE PM IF INTERESTED
  17. JesseWulf

Powell D Forks For Sale

This is an original Powell Challenger forks. They came off my first Model D bike. They have been painted silver ( not by me) and they have some small " dings " along the upper tubes. It looks like a unmanaged kid sat there with a small ball hammer and tapped on them, again, not under my...
  18. JesseWulf

Bonanza MX1510

I have been waiting or a video from the seller of a Bonanza MX1510 on eBay. He is also an OldMiniBikes member. The video was supposed to show the running condition of the bike and motor. He told me it was on the way, a week ago. I have not heard from him in several days. I emailed him today asking...
  19. JesseWulf

Bonanza MX 1510. eBay

I am looking at a Bonanza MX1510 on eBay. I have written the seller with questions and have not gotten a response yet. Does ant know this seller and is he a member of OldMiniBikes? Thanks Jesse Wulf
  20. JesseWulf

National Siblings Day

Well today is National Siblings Day, I saw this on FOX news today. I want to thank both my brothers, David and Douglas for always being there and sharing this great hobby with me. Really, no joking. They are both great guys.