Search results

1. ZR9B

6 volt led headlight CT 70

I know not really a mini bike but...Im looking for a 6 volt LED bulb. I know their is a bunch online but what design works best ? as stated it is going in a CT 70 I just finished and the yellow light it gives is kind of scary....LOL
  2. ZR9B

Super bronc at I 75 rest stop MI?

Did I see one of us at the rest stop on I 75 in northren MI today 9/3/23 ? It was on a trailer with a quad coming home I assume. Looked good!
  3. ZR9B

What rim is this

Just wondering what rim this is. Thanks
  4. ZR9B

RIP Betty White

RIP...almost made it to 100
  5. ZR9B

Tecumseh/Massy prototype

Tecumseh/Massy Ferguson prototype motor. Probably the only 1 you will ever see...1972. 100 buck no shipping it is heavy as h*ll. Sterling heights Michigan
  6. ZR9B

2 part eastwood clear coat??

Any input on this? Im doing a CT 70 and I just need to do the rims , it would be going over rust oleum that is for sure fully dry . If im rite I would just scotch brite the paint ...then clear coat it. thanks...
  7. ZR9B

What is it?

Asking for someone else...lol
  8. ZR9B

New to me super bronc

Picked this up today...probably paid more than I should have, but it was only 1/2hr drive. I have been keeping my eye out for 1 on and off for awhile. . Not sure what is original on it , has not run in years and is low on compression . Not sure if it's worth rebuilding or not. Looks like...
  9. ZR9B

Ct 70 tires...beer

Before I pitch these ...does anyone take/want/need the nitto ct 70 tires? ....1 cold beer and you can have them. I would also let them go for free... They have many miles on them. If they are junk tell me and in the trash they go. Located at zip 48310 MI
  10. ZR9B

More of a 3 wheeler than trike

Picked this up from 1st owner.. was all dirty and full of poop...it belonged to the owner of the shop where I've worked since 89. In 89 he shattered his right leg on it so it sat...and sat...and...sat. it was ridden 1 'loop' in Northern Michigan in 91 then parked pretty much since....it...
  11. ZR9B

Texar Ranger Rumbler???

Has anyone ever hear of one of these?? Texas Ranger Rumbler....Looks MTD to me. I had a welder guy repair my yard ramp at work and of course when bullshitting mini bikes came up. the Texas Ranger Rumbler is all he can remember about his childhood mini bike, besides the fact that he torn it...
  12. ZR9B

Tecumseh prototype

Picked this up today. Not sure if there is a way to track anything on this. I will say "it is heavy as h*ll. The block is cast iron(I think) like a 3 inch thick base. I just about pulled my back lifting it the first time. Anyway has anyone ever seen one? It would be cool to see what it...
  13. ZR9B

5 hp snowblower tec

My sister in law lives in the house my wife grew up in....there is a half ass learn to shed I have been in 100 times over the last 28 years. Today for the hell of it I looked in. I don't remember this snowblower. Its say 5 hp. Its coming out and moter will pulled soon. Any guess what...
  14. ZR9B

10 HP Briggs (i think)

I have what I was told was a 10 HP briggs motor off an old tractor. Im really not sure. It has a step shaft. I never have seen it run. Gas tank is missing. It does not fit in my elburro so I don't need it. $50 48312 ZIP Code.
  15. ZR9B

Ct70 steering stop question

I know its not really a mini bike....but if you have one how wide is the steering stop at the skinny part. I have to make one.....thanks
  16. ZR9B

CT 70 wire harness

I know not really a mini bike...but I have a 72 CT70 that I bought a Lifan 125 motor for. My question is ...has anyone every used an aftermarket 12V harness and what one. I see there are a few on ebay but was looking for first hand experience. Any input would be great. Thanks
  17. ZR9B

torqu a verter drag

Hello, I have an Elburro with a Harbor freight motor and a torqu a verter Tav 2 on it. My question is why so much drag when I push it when the motor is not running ? I cant adjust the center to center. Do they make belt that would be a fraction longer? The belt on there now is a 203589...
  18. ZR9B

New to me el burro

I bought this from my brother last night.....merry Christmas to me. I have a 10 hp I would like to put on it I'd it will fit. I think I posted pics when he finished it few years back. All in all I kinda like this bike.
  19. ZR9B

CT 70 12v wiring

I was looking for the thread on the CT 70 12v wiring or another copy....thanks
  20. ZR9B

what is it??

I think I know...but what is it and does the back wheel mount seem rite?? forks look tweaked but he says no...I cant believe the handle bars are stock. Is there anything that looks out of place??? thanks