Search results

1. fulcrumflyer

Assorted Cat Reproduction Decals

Sorry, I'm not doing anymore decals.
  2. fulcrumflyer

Cat Decals

Still around, occasionally, but not doing them anymore.
  3. fulcrumflyer

1975 Duster M/X

Sold.
  4. fulcrumflyer

1975 Duster M/X

Still for sale. Will now ship at buyer's expense. $550 with engine or $450 without. Thanks.
  5. fulcrumflyer

Cat Hustler Chopper

What Steve said. I think I sent him the "CAT" decal files for the tank (like on Dave's Hustler) along with all the other files I sent him. Spanky
  6. fulcrumflyer

1975 Duster M/X

Duster M/X with Eliminator forks. The bike has a 10-foot DupliColor paint job with a couple of blemishes from reassembly. The handlebars have a couple of dents from sometime during its life and can be seen in the left profile photo. The Predator engine has about 30 minutes on it. The drum brake...
  7. fulcrumflyer

Vintage Class: Havasu Dave's Cat Hustler

Dave, For some reason, Steppenwolf and "Born to be Wild" started playing in my melon. Spanky
  8. fulcrumflyer

What other toys do you guys have???

No, Uncle Sugar doesn't own this one, nor do I. However, the owner isn't qualified to fly it so I fly it for him (that sort of makes it my toy, doesn't it?) Russian-built MiG-29UB Fulcrum. This one really is mine. Much more modest (and affordable). Spanky
  9. fulcrumflyer

Vintage Class: Havasu Dave's Cat Hustler

After reading how much elbow grease you put into the tank I was a lttle concerned about adhesion. I'm glad you got it sorted out. Spanky
  10. fulcrumflyer

How many members have their first bike?

My Christmas present in 1969. Cat 400X. The only original parts are the frame, forks, wheels, wheel stars, front fork spring and kickstand. $150 in 1969 equates to $953.54 in 2012. Thanks Santa!
  11. fulcrumflyer

Veterans Day 2012

USAF Nov 1981 - Dec 2004 Lt Col, Fighter Pilot F-15A/B/C/D, F-16C/D, F-5E, MiG-29 Graduate F-16 Fighter Weapons School
  12. fulcrumflyer

Chain tight/loose

I've had the same problem with my Cat 400X. I checked with a laser that the rear sprocket was running true and concentrically. The clutch and the rear sprocket are aligned wth each other. The only other peice of evidence I can offer is that the clutch makes a clunking sound when spinning with...
  13. fulcrumflyer

Can any of you Military guys/gals identify these?

They're service flag pins. A service flag or service banner in the United States is an official banner that family members of service members can display. The flag or banner is defined as a white field with a red border, with a blue star for each family member serving in the US Armed Forces...
  14. fulcrumflyer

Cat Kill Switch Plate Decals

Dimensions above.
  15. fulcrumflyer

Cat Kill Switch Plate Decals

Three available. $13 each. PayPal only. Will be mailed via regular post from Las Vegas, NV. Plz PM.
  16. fulcrumflyer

What's left (2 x 350SS, 2 x 300X, 3 x Wildcat) is now on eBay. Thanks to those who bought a few and those who ordered more. Spanky
  17. fulcrumflyer

Plain and 400TS decals have been sold. Thanks.
  18. fulcrumflyer

More Cat Decals Cat handlebar decals. Printed on aliminized mylar with adhesive backing. Decals are 5 inches x 1.8 inches. $17.50 each shipped. 1 x plain 2 x 350SS 3 x 300X 1 x 400TS 1 x 400X Also, I have three Wildcat sets on white vinyl. Sold as set only...
  19. fulcrumflyer

70' 400X Completed...

Derek, If I were to fly off into a jealous rage I'd scream, "You suck." But actually, that rocks. Well done!! You are certainly the King of Cats and Cats rule. Spanky
  20. fulcrumflyer

Cats Have Nine Lives

Thanks Derek. I'd have gone for one of those Concours d'Elegance restorations that you do, but I don't have your nack at snagging the Cat parts when they come up for sale. I'm always a day late and a dollar short. So I figured I'd just go for 'clean.' Spanky