Search results

1. fulcrumflyer

1975 Duster M/X

Duster M/X with Eliminator forks. The bike has a 10-foot DupliColor paint job with a couple of blemishes from reassembly. The handlebars have a couple of dents from sometime during its life and can be seen in the left profile photo. The Predator engine has about 30 minutes on it. The drum brake...
  2. fulcrumflyer

Cat Kill Switch Plate Decals

Three available. $13 each. PayPal only. Will be mailed via regular post from Las Vegas, NV. Plz PM.
  3. fulcrumflyer

Predator Pull Starter

Is it easy to re-clock the Predator pull starter as with a B&S or does this open a can of worms? Spanky
  4. fulcrumflyer

Assorted Cat Reproduction Decals

These are left-overs from getting decals printed for other members. Printers often required buying more than one even when you only want one. I've also redrawn (on the computer) in printer-quality almost all the HPE/Muskin Cat decals. I just haven't had all of them printed. What I have...
  5. fulcrumflyer

Cats Have Nine Lives

Christmas 1969. I'd been trying for 2 years to get Santa to bring me a mini bike. I guess I hadn't been good enough to deserve one. I walked into the living room that morning and it was strike 3; again, no mini bike under the tree. My mom could see the disappointment on my face but told me to go...
  6. fulcrumflyer

Sheet Metal Help

Any of the sheet metal gurus know how the fender tab in the attached photo can be recreated? I've tried with only moderate success. Thanks.
  7. fulcrumflyer

B&S 5 hp Flathead Bore Hone

Can anyone provide information on honing the bore of an aluminum bore 5 hp flathead? Thanks, Spanky
  8. fulcrumflyer

Looking for Cat 400X handlebars

Or from any other Cat mini that had the same handle bars.
  9. fulcrumflyer

New Guy in Las Vegas

My brother and I got a new Cat 400X for Christmas in 1969. We enjoyed riding it around west Texas dirt roads for a couple of months before my dad's Army career took us to Germany for 3 years. The Cat got left with some cousins who trashed it before we got back and it didn't make the next move...