Search results

1. Bobscooters

Retirement boredom…

lol i gotta try that with the family
  2. Bobscooters

1980's Bird Thunderbird Chain size?

that's cool that you saved you minibike from when you were young , i wish i still had mine i think i sold it for $10. or $20. bucks :(
  3. Bobscooters

Fuel line - size / brands / choices

well first don't do like me and use cheap gas hose i have a old craftsman generator with a briggs motor and the other day i put gas in for fall - winter and about 10pm wife said whats the smell i keep it on the front porch for emergencies needless to say the hose split and leaked all the gas out...
  4. Bobscooters

38mph Sears!

that looks Sharp i had the purple sears puncher as a kid i think only difference it had front suspension . little governor story when i got my minibike two brothers also got sears minibikes the red ones with the 2 1/2 hp motor mine had the 4 hp anyways the first day they both removed the...
  5. Bobscooters

My $30 Lil Indian chopper

that's a awesome find the minibike god was looking out for you for sure and yeah i would have snatched up the little bird too, i remember the little bird back in the 60's at sears auto $99. to $119. red with a little 2 1/2 craftsman motor . that lil-indian if restored will be cool .
  6. Bobscooters

Subaru Robin EX17 high air flow no idle fix

i have a Subaru Robin on my Bonanza and run it stock because the motors are expensive compared to a predator i actually dropped my bike bent the pull start cover no big deal but broke several teeth off the flywheel yeah a flywheel for them you need to take out a loan . anyways i was able to find...
  7. Bobscooters

The dream did not come true

what is sad the prices nowdays for a used car , truck , motorcycle or minibike they think they are made of gold i think. probably 15 years ago i saw a ad in the local advertiser for three minibike frames for $99. yeah i said three well i called immediately and the guy said he was going out of...
  8. Bobscooters

I need help identifying this mini bike im restoring it as a project and rhis is the only pic i have of it before inpinted it

i'd say one of those little chinese crotch rocket scooters i heard the motors were junk but that frame has possibilities with a motor plate and a harbor freight motor .
  9. Bobscooters

Info ...Rupp Continental...1967 ?

i have the same frame it's a Rupp c250 , the Rupp Continental had swing arm , shocks and headlight. that's a nice frame + the wheels are a bonus when i bought mine i think it was just the frame and a broken wheel the guy i bought it from had 2 Rupps he also had the Continental but the frame was...
  10. Bobscooters

Let There be Light

looks Sharp !
  11. Bobscooters

name this bike ?

Cool whatever it is, i'd take it.
  12. Bobscooters

Walmart sale

what wallyworld is that look at all the minibikes , actually i wouldn't mine having one of the coleman bikes only because of the big wheels/tires for the woods now weather it would hold up is another thing.
  13. Bobscooters

Reo gas engine

that's a good price , i wouldn't mind having it just because it's a REO by Ramson Oldsmobile.
  14. Bobscooters

Holy grail silver shadow

Yikes , i got sticker shock $7,000. +
  15. Bobscooters

What type of tools?

i have been collecting tools since i was eight years old and still have some of my original stuff, i have SK sockets, Sears, Kolbalt, Stanley and yeah some HF tools. now days i go to antique stores, car shows and flea markets and look for good old made in the USA tools just because i like tools...
  16. Bobscooters

5 Tools NOT to Buy from Harbor Freight Tools

i need that nail unbending tool. i don't buy much from HF anymore but most tools nowdays are from china so now i've been going to antique stores and getting alot of vintage tool made in the good old USA.
  17. Bobscooters

Snowblower tracked doodlebug.

Cool setup
  18. Bobscooters

Taillight & Tag

Saw these cool old skool look taillights on ebay so thought i'd dress up the Bonanza & than i needed a license tag.
  19. Bonanza

Bonanza

new old skool taillight with new license tag.
  20. Bonanza

Bonanza

new old skool taillight with new license tag.