Search results

1. smokinsmo

Been a fun ride but time to say good bye

This is a tough tough choice, but the time to say good bye is here due to some personal issues, I have met alot of great people here who i hope to continue to stay in touch with. Thanks to all of you for your help. I have accumulated alot of mini bike related stuff and im moving it all. I will...
  2. smokinsmo

18 hp briggs and stratton

18 hp brigga and stratton, i was going to put this on my super tryke but now selling all mini bike related items. so here goes local pickup preferred in Monore ohio, $250
  3. smokinsmo

Cat R4001

Cat R4001 (as i was told) 5hp briggs that runs perfect I have never had an issue with this bike, it runs awesome and halls butt, I have a repo fiberglass clutch/chain guard i got from mac to throw in with it. Local pick up only in Monroe Ohio. $375
  4. smokinsmo

1978 Heald Super Bronc Tryke

Im am moving away from the mini bike scene due to some personal issues and getting rid of most everything mini bike related. First up is my super tryke. I have all the original paper work. It does run and does run good, its all original with a 8hp wisconsin engine on it. Local pickup only...
  5. smokinsmo

1948 doodlebug super

1948 DOODLEBUG SUPER
  6. smokinsmo

Rupp Kart

not a bad deal here for the kart guys Gocart
  7. smokinsmo

Engines 1.Tecu 3.5HP 2.Briggs 3.5HP

I welcome all comments, If im over priced then tell me, its the only way to learn. But lets do it in a professional manner. These are some engines I have laying around that I dont need. I have not tried to start them but they do pull freely. Free local pick up is available on these or pay...
  8. smokinsmo

Shipping Engines

i have a bunch of engines that im simply not going to do anything with , so i figured id sell them to someone who might need them. So my question is.. How do you ship them ? I know to make sure they are dry form oil and gas if there is a tank. But How do you guys crate them or box them ? Thanks...
  9. smokinsmo

Shipping Engines

i have a bunch of engines that im simply not going to do anything with , so i figured id sell them to someone who might need them. So my question is.. How do you ship them ? I know to make sure they are dry form oil and gas if there is a tank. But How do you guys crate them or box them ? Thanks...
  10. smokinsmo

Engine id help

im not sure if i can put engine here or not, If not please move to correct place, thanks Ok i have searched and searched and i cant find much on this. It has no stamps on it anywhere, so here are some pics and if anyone can help me with this it would be very appreciated.
  11. smokinsmo

Police Encounter's on mini bike

well today i got stopped riding my Cat around our neighborhood, he pulled me over lights on and everything lol, i was taken back a little by this because where i live is pretty secluded and i have never had beef before while riding around here. Long story over, he gave me a warning to NOT ride...
  12. smokinsmo

Speedometer/RPM Gauge

has anyone bought and used one of these aftermarket speedos/RPM electronic gauges and if so how well did they work >? Sorta one like this..has anyone used one ?? http://www.amazon.com/Trail-Tech-Vector-Computer-75-600/dp/B0031794MO/ref=pd_rhf_se_p_t_1
  13. smokinsmo

Engine Decoder Information

Does anyone have a reference guide for more information on these ID numbers on these engines, I bought a huge lot of engines awhile back and im trying to figure out what they are. I have tried to do a search and all i find is broken links or just info for the specific engine the member was...
  14. smokinsmo

My New/Old Engine

694CC and 18hp of pure badass, with electric start and a 1 inch salsbury style clutch/torque converter this bad mammajamma is going on my super bronc tryke project :thumbsup:
  15. smokinsmo

simplex spitfire engine ?

does anyone know what engine is original to the simplex spitfire ? thanks
  16. smokinsmo

Gas/Fuel Prices jumped

Holy :censure: gas here in Ohio was 3.57 a gallon yesterday and today its cool $4.00 a gallon WTF !!! A .43 cent raise over night ? How ? WHY ? whats it like in other states ?
  17. smokinsmo

gas tank remote mount

I need something like a 3 gallon or maybe bigger remote style tank, whats out there ? Thanks :thumbsup:
  18. smokinsmo

noob question on sears roper

ok so i am working on this sears roper i picked up, and i started looking the rear shocks, and my question is this.. how are these shocks supposed to work ?? if you look at them, there is no where for them to move ? :shrug:
  19. smokinsmo

Manco Nitro Rustler

lol looks alot like a manco thunderbird :shrug: :doah: Manco Nitro Rustler Mini Bike
  20. smokinsmo

Speedway 10inch chrome wheels and tires

10 inch chrome wheels 3.00X10 Pirelli Tires are used but hold good air $100 shipped for both