Search results

1. M

Rupp Rascal

I have been trying to find one of these for a long time. Glad to have found one all complete! Oh and I got it to run! It needs the carb rebuilt but it will start up!
  2. M

All original SURVIVORS

I have been trying to find one of these for a long time. Glad to have found one all complete! Oh and I got it to run! It needs the carb rebuilt but it will start up! RUPP RASCAL
  3. Rupp Rascal

Rupp Rascal

4. Rupp Rascal

Rupp Rascal

5. Rupp Rascal

Rupp Rascal

6. Rupp Rascal

Rupp Rascal

7. Rupp Rascal

Rupp Rascal

8. M

Hs50 show chromed shroud and iar cleaner

Send me some pics. Mthompson@fele.com
  9. M

Dellorto MB22A

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Triumph-Del-Lorto-carb-MB22A-NO-RESERVE-/161988057567?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=KrUkRNCm9XsFo7SGTmsisF1B%252B8o%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc Did anyone on here go after this carb?
  10. M

More engines for sale...

I'll take the h60
  11. M

Help Rupp Roadster 2 Help

Thanks for the help guys! Much appreciated!
  12. M

That's what I was trying to figure out .....if they where in a cup or not. I did get them out. Your right they sucked. I will get a pic to post on here for the next guy.
  13. M

Does anyone have a picture of what the inside of the hub looks like with the bearings out?
  14. M

So I finally tour into my 1972 Rupp Roadster. I got all the chrome pieces off. My question is do the bearings press out on the front wheel hub? I do not want to tear anything up but they will not come out. Do they only come out one side? Also does the inner hub with the bearings in it remove...
  15. M

H50 throttle assembly kit.

I just looked. I have plenty of the pieces except for the aluminum bushings. I was selling them for $35.00 and you have to get the springs and the throttle screw. I will have to try to find my old link.
  16. M

H50 throttle assembly kit.

I still have some sets if you guys are interested.
  17. M

HS40 Valves

Verified that it is the right valve. Both the block and the valve is new. How do you cut the seat? All help is appreciated.
  18. M

HS40 Valves

The gap is .048. I will try to find another valve. Does anyone have the correct valve to measure and share a picture of?
  19. M

HS40 Valves

Doing my first complete engine build on a HS40. Do these valves look right. The valves are new,engine block is new but the lifters are not and neither is the cam. The space seems to large. I will get a larger feeler gauge set tonight but wanted some opinions. Thanks-Mike
  20. IMG_5345

IMG_5345