Search results

1. Txpowdercoater

Carter SuperWheels who knows squat about this?

I was given this today as a birthday gift from a bud. He found it at a garage sale and I can find info online about Carter brothers, but cant find squat about this little critter. it has a sticker on rear axle that says carter bros and model #1802-3215 Anybody know when it was made?
  2. Txpowdercoater

Funny Car bodies....who has some? post em up

I have a Kenny Bernstein Budweiser King and I just got a Pepsi Prudhomme body This is a photo found on google this is the only photo I have of the pepsi one I bought. Ive known the seller a long time and never knew he had this in storage
  3. Txpowdercoater

my $84. chicken coop find.

I found this in a chicken coop in Waller Tx. Its a Manco body
  4. Txpowdercoater

My mini built around a 390

This bike is being built totally out of parts I had collecting dust in the shop, so here we go. Everything is powdered, the flake is huge color changing from green to gold as the light hits it and its laid over a black base, the light green flake is granny smith green. The engine and carb body...
  5. Txpowdercoater

"Makin' babies cry"

now that its done I guess, might as well show it off. I introduce "Makin' babies cry"...and the purists as well :-) Its built for the Lone Star Roundup races in Austin and lived up to its name. I have since changed the pipe to one for more torque and dropped the gearing down from 11.8:1 to...
  6. Txpowdercoater

Lonestar Round-up starts on friday! bring yer' minis!!

the Lonestar roundup starts on friday, mini races friday afternoon and saturday afternoon. COME GET SOME!!!
  7. Txpowdercoater

OldMiniBikes clutch brake install question

I have called and they were closed so I thought I would ask those that have installed this kit. I ordered the cable they recommended at the page bottom but I cant see any way it will work with the kit. I was hoping someone could shed some light on the subject for me. Thanks so much! this is the...
  8. Txpowdercoater

need 5" x 4" wide rim set

building an old mini and want to run 5" , so I need a set, what ya got laying around collecting dust? I have a 6" set of go-power rims I would be willing to deal with if interested, I also have green cash to deal with... Thanks
  9. Txpowdercoater

Need max torque or equivelant 2 speed clutch

looking for a max torque 2 speed clutch, driver needed.
  10. Txpowdercoater

2 speed, how does it work?

I tried searching but couldnt really find anything on it. I have a comet 2 speed jackshaft set up, what is needed to make this work? Does it require a clutch with an extra gear on the motor? thanks
  11. Txpowdercoater

wanted: MTD / columbia jackshaft assembly

I need a jackshaft assembly for mtd columbia trailflight etc etc thanks Timothy
  12. Txpowdercoater

is this a columbia?

I just bought this roller for 80. it looks like my 71 MTD but mine has a flat motor plate and also has a solid rear, this looks like it might have been made for a suspension rear version bike also, the one I have already is solid rear seat mount. what ya think?
  13. Txpowdercoater

rear brake assembly needed for Bonanza (go power rim?)

I had a set up but gave it away last year to another member, now I decide to use these wheels on another build but I have no brake, sooooo anybody have one they want to part with? Thanks so much! Timothy
  14. Txpowdercoater

73 rupp hustler

I have a guy wanting to trade me one of these (73 rupp hustler). this is all I know, I dont know anything about its condition yet, waiting on photos. Anyways, I need a general idea of what a good one goes for so I can value it properly in the trade deal. Nope, I'm not going to sell it when I get...
  15. Txpowdercoater

looking for clutch recommendations . I tried search to no avail

I want a centrifugal clutch that isnt to fat that is somewhat tuneable for rpm engagement. My clone motor is in the 18+hp with typical 3/4 shaft. I tried searching the various sections with no luck, so I figured I would ask before wasting money on something that is poop. what works for a...
  16. Txpowdercoater

AAAwwww dear baby Jesus, WTF is this?

did this main hoop start life as a lil indian? mini bike and go cart
  17. Txpowdercoater

Do Work Son!

This is the guy working for me sanding the JB weld we used to fill in numerous small pits in the frame of this mini. here you can see the pitting filled, the gray color is the filler
  18. Txpowdercoater

some Bonanza doo-doo

everything sold pending payment except for the brake assembly, I will media blast it with some sugar sand and freshen it right up and shoot another picture tomorrow. new pictures of brake assembly: good shoes and all, 30 + shipping
  19. Txpowdercoater

Represent!

I sure hope they send me a new sticker with my latest order, of course, maybe they will see this and be thankful they didnt send me a new one :-) OldMiniBikes rules! Show your sticker. Represent!
  20. Txpowdercoater

My Bonanza "Makin' Babies Cry" wait, wut!?

Its getting closer