Search results

1. fistfullabar

Comet belt made in Italy???

2. fistfullabar

Go kart roller i.d. wanted...

Saved from da scrap! Make? Model? Year? Any info much appreciated. Thanks
  3. fistfullabar

Go kart

Make? Model? Year? I know some of you are into carts also. My neighbor was gonna scrap it. I am not into carts but this one is cool and well built. It looks like a racer cause it's so low. Any info is appreciated. Thanks!
  4. fistfullabar

Flipped engine

My buddy flipped his mini and his engine stopped working. I see no damage has spark and turns over. Is it possible that the valves are knocked loose? What should I look for? Engine was working fine till it flipped. He put a pred and cares not for the old one. Any ideas? Has it happened to...
  5. fistfullabar

Is OldMiniBikes open today?

Did they get flooded out been calling no answer?
  6. fistfullabar

Wanted custom wire harness for mini bike!

Want a wire harness for my tecumseh powersport 6.5 headlight taillight and maybe some blinkers? I know this engine came on certain gokarts. If anyone can has something that works let me know. If you know how to build one or can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Thanks.
  7. fistfullabar

stainless flexible exhaust for intake??

has any one used small diameter exhaust flexible stainless steel as a intake? would it work? what would be to long?
  8. fistfullabar

Black widow motorsports!

Anyone got pics of the dellorto intake the black widow motorsports makes? The "newer style 5hp" 1inch. What is the engine they refer too? I would like to see the shape of the intake. Thanks.
  9. fistfullabar

1970 rupp roadster gas tank

Is there a way to replace the threads on the bottom of the tank? Used to be able to buy a square threaded replacement that you could weld on. I swore O.M.B. used to carry them.
  10. fistfullabar

Dellorto top ring tool?

Is there a tool or something i can use that wont strip the outside grooves from the top ring cap where the choke and throttle cable are?
  11. fistfullabar

Fox thunderbolt!

12. fistfullabar

Convoy!

Watching the Rubber Duck put the pedal ta the metal! Classic movie. What da you guys think?
  13. fistfullabar

the spokes on scorpio records

Anybody out that has or has heard of "the spokes" mini bike (built for two) and the b-side bouncing betty!!! Found it on ebay it is a 45 promo. Any ballers out there willing to shell out 200$ please play it for us!!!!
  14. fistfullabar

hs40 carb to engine manifold bolt size

Lost mine need too buy some so i can find um. Anyone got the specs handy for thread and pitch manifold to engine bolts?
  15. fistfullabar

What the heck is a Mummer?

Any one watching 14 hrs of parades:confused:? Never heard of this tradition before they only been doing it 115 years:confused:
  16. fistfullabar

Tecumseh Motorsports OHV 195cc

Just got this one used looks like its in decent shape would like any info and maybe a heads up on getting the right size gaskets for the intake and exhaust need 2 check OldMiniBikes still but any parts numbers would be helpful i know it shares a lot with the "powersport" OHV 6.5 that i also own comes...
  17. fistfullabar

Husqvarna snowmobile 2 stroke engine

I have a 1971? maybe 72 husqvarna 2 stroke 147cc engine with3/4 3.5 inches shaft i put it side by side with a HS40 to show how big it is :thumbsup: I would like to know as much as i can about:thumbsup::thumbsup:
  18. fistfullabar

The Chrome Mini Bike Parts Thread

im posting up my chrome nos and rehromed parts maybe be some of you guys that got the goods will post up some nice pics heres some of mine please add yours:thumbsup: more goodies later:blink:
  19. fistfullabar

high end art gallery downtown

it has G and S on the back of the sissy bar
  20. fistfullabar

Netflix

Sooo my cable soared from 100$ to 200$ a month called um up got it back down to 100$:out: and signed up for netflix now watching bob marleys three sons ride motorcycles thru africa its preety good so far:thumbsup:any one else see it??