New Project

3. J

Troy Ruttnam

I believe it's a lil indian he's sitting on
  4. J

Troy Ruttnam

5. J

66/67? Ruttman Washer

Now that I look at the ad it looks like maybe a GT140 I can't see were it ever had fenders on it
  6. J

Ruttman Grasshopper

Oh my Look what I found. Later model steering stem reinforcement.
  7. J

66/67? Ruttman Washer

Thanks Markus I wish I could see a closeup of that seat
  8. J

66/67? Ruttman Washer

Heres another one I'm working on I think they might call it a GT150 or GT250? How can I tell? Ser#2638 narrow forks the 5" wheels in the pic I think were born with the bike.this still had the original Ruttman bolts & loc nuts on the wheels and fork I sure would like to see a pic of the seat this...
  9. J

1971 Rupp Roadster 2 - Fully restored

Do you still have this
  10. J

Looking for....

Robert Do you still have this engine
  11. J

Comment by 'joem' in media 'Ruttman'

I would like to have one of these
  12. J

ruttman!!!

Check out old school mini bike parts websight frank has a very nice one for sale
  13. J

Ruppman Washer

Allied may have the correct sprocket and spacers
  14. J

Ruttman Grasshopper

Yes you can remove them I haven't made my mind up what I'm gonna do with that yet I kind of like them
  15. J

Ruttman Grasshopper

Nice set of shrouded sebacs from Glen Baine.Lots of original hardware, still looking around for a fuel tank.
  16. J

Ruttman Grasshopper

17. J

Ruttman long frame spyder

I'm thinking red... Nice Rob Peeler seat the fenders are 10" azusa that have been cut down to look close to the originals.This was a black one from the mid to late70s? probably towards the end... This one had the same size tires front and rear and Lil' Indian style wheels.
  18. J

Ruttman Grasshopper

Thanks I'm waiting for my seat to be made The chrome forks and sissy bar are in good shape I'm not having them rechromed its to expensive it also has the origional ruttman wheels but I have not been able to find the correct fuel tank for it Yet.
  19. J

Ruttman long frame spyder

Going to powder coat shop
  20. J

Ruttman Grasshopper

I like that angel pipe