Search results

1. S

H40-H70 throttle hookup, randy

Just passing through Mr randy I have found me the "big block" throttle linkage for my 8hp hoping to get the template you mentioned in another thread you posted. I tried PMing you but it wont send I do not know why. email is coleslaw31@hotmail.com
  2. S

Been looking for a throttle linkage, found a thread you had titled "Big block" throttle linkage...

Been looking for a throttle linkage, found a thread you had titled "Big block" throttle linkage. I am in need of that whole 3 piece throttle setup. my shroud was stolen off my 8hp tecumseh and all the linkages went with it. You have any idea where I may find them. Also I saw where I could get a...
  3. S

Tecumseh H70 throttle control assembly

I would be interested if he isnt. I got a H70 in need of that linkage.
  4. S

70's Snowco Nomad in good ol SC

Yeah I was using the SnowCo manual's number. Once I get my clutch in I will get it all measured up. The holes on the frame are slotted so I could adjust it unless that changes the gearing.
  5. S

33-612 is the part number in my manual. And by the part number its listed as "Belt 7" 3/4 wide"?? I am not sure what that means.
  6. S

I have been doing some research when I got it and it is a 20 series both sides are symmetrical. I did not know about the belt width though. In the manual it says that the shafts from center to center should be at 7 1/4 inches. The driven pulley is a 7" diameter with a 5/8" bore and the driver is...
  7. S

So if this thing ever decides to puke is there another differential I can replace it with?? O and also does anyone know where to get a tecumseh throttle linkage its a 3 piece setup once I get that and the clutch belt I should be set. I have the SnowCo part number for the clutch belt but I do not...
  8. S

I am lucky that it was barely used when it was parked in the shed so not too much wear on it. any suggestions on what lubricant to use in them. I will also spray the chain down with a good chain oil before I use it.
  9. S

Does SnowCo even exist anymore?? All I could find online is they made attachments for tractors. now why would you need a tractor in nebraska (im kidding). I really want the canopy that went over top of it that would just be flippin awesome, I have seen online someone having one which they...
  10. S

Tecumseh govenor

Yeah I see what you mean looking at the diagram I got. would it be different since the carb is lower that the stock carb? I was hoping I could find someone to buy the assembly from.
  11. S

haha the guys at SnowCo most likely just went to the store and bought something like that and made a version of it. these things are so simple. its funny the attachments that came with it. even had a front ski, which I dont think would do much good down here in SC but its basically a snowmobile...
  12. S

Tecumseh govenor

hey sorry for the long wait here is some pictures I took of where I seen the governors usually going. It is a 8hp sport model with a walbro lme carb on it. The carb is located in a different position than a stock tecumseh carb. I was told that the linkage from the throttle cable to the carb is...
  13. S

O no I just email them to you its fine. give me something to do in the morning waiting on it to warm up outside (I manage a golf course).
  14. S

Yeah I can do that tomorrow at work. I love how safety really wasn't brought up with this thing other than they say to watch out for the muffler it gets hot thatsss about it
  15. S

got some updates here. engine runs great still needs a little tweeking. seat is covered. headlight works and all that is left is: the clutch and belt, hooking up brakes, and fixing a gas leak in the carb.
  16. S

Nomad's H70 tecumseh

Ok well this engine is a 8hp sport engine, also I know it wouldnt have had the primer bulb and the sticker I have is wrong but the shrouding came off a snowblower and right now I am just trying to get it all dialed in before I do anymore cosmetic on it. We got it running like a new one with the...
  17. S

Nomad's H70 tecumseh

i give it a shot. it isnt severe just like it a little smoother, it sat for 15 years with the engine open so I cant complain too much on how well its cleaning up.
  18. S

Nomad's H70 tecumseh

Thatd be great I appreciate it. yeah it was around that bore size, really surprised there wasn't any major scarring in the cylinder wall, just some surface rust. any ideas on how to get it cleaned without tearing the engine completely down?
  19. S

Nomad's H70 tecumseh

It is a steel sleeve. I was questioning if it was a 7hp but since i did not have the shroud i couldn't tell. I will check out the bore and yea its a lighted coil. Since I am using a shroud from a different engine (luckily its a 8hp shroud) I am missing the arm that the throttle links to on the side.
  20. S

Nomad's H70 tecumseh

Got a 7hp tecumseh here. love to get some info and/or history on this engine. it goes on my 70's Nomad three wheeler and needs a little work. when i got it, it had the head off, no shroud, a birds nest in the cylinder, anddddd no oil...:thumbsup:. so good so far. I had no idea what engine it was...