Search results

1. Newoldstock

An exciting new competitor to the ever growing 212 market

I guess I am still a non person.
  2. Newoldstock

An exciting new competitor to the ever growing 212 market

Bump. Any feedback yet? After carefully looking at this video, and the carb in the picture above these are not the same carb. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGAf8ZGzwIk
  3. Newoldstock

natioanl holidays

It is getting close to that day when all the world wishes they were American. We all love the way you celebrate the birth of your nation in the USA. So tell us your plans for the event! Get your video cameras out and show us how you celebrated ( better have some fireworks chums! ) Now if...
  4. Newoldstock

Sugar rockets

Anyone here got any advice for me? I am into my second batch of test engines and I am having trouble with low performing propellant.
  5. Newoldstock

Brexit

They say the sound of hollow laughter could be heard from Highgate cemetery on the night of the vote from the general direction of the resting place of Karl Marx.....
  6. Newoldstock

Baja MB200

I like my balls and would like to keep all three of them.... You made a good point, but I just had to be the "asshole" for our new friend and drive home the point a little harder. I spend my days looking at things and watching people do stuff that keeps me up at night. Usually Sunday when I...
  7. Newoldstock

Brexit

As a further comment on my previous post this is an expert from an article with a different take on Brexit. We are not ignorant masses and do not need to be lead by rich elites, but I think this is a very commonly head view by people that do not really have to work for a living..... In a column...
  8. Newoldstock

Brexit

I just read an article on Brexit that sums up what I have been feeling myself for a very very long time. But as the article states not one politician is yet had the nerve to open Pandora's box and start talking about the real causes and solutions to our economic problems. But if you like me and...
  9. Newoldstock

Baja MB200

A piece of iron killing a 9 year old spectator would make you wish you lost more than your balls.
  10. Newoldstock

throttle linkage/clone top plate gx390 carb on 6.5hp clone

Its a combination that works very well in a properly built and tuned motor. A Mikuni is very good too, but some people do not like them. Going way back to the start I was never happy with the carbs I adapted untill I went back to scratch and built my own a long tge same lines.
  11. Newoldstock

The Existential Crisis

Gosh its been a hard day here. The kind of day that makes you question "what am I doing and why did these seemly unrelated and untimely combination of odd events lead me here". In light of my inability to sleep trouble by developments of the day (a piss load of poor luck too ) I thought I...
  12. Newoldstock

Brexit

Not too often I post something that people really comment on and take a passionate stand in. A political thread with no partizan politics or name calling no less.... We have tapped into a deep seated grievance with the status quo and no one is attacking anyone else as the scape goat. Now if...
  13. Newoldstock

Baja MB200

Read the sticky about billet parts and then think about why no one is offering you any more advice. Here read this and look at the pictures. http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/baja-mini-bikes/44148-removing-governor-engine-OldMiniBikes-please-read.html
  14. Newoldstock

Brexit

You don't need an insurrection. Brexit proves you just need to vote and the whole pyramid is in danger. People see it for what it is at that point.. https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/picture/2016/apr/08/martin-rowson-on-the-fallout-from-the-panama-papers-cartoon#img-1
  15. Newoldstock

Brexit

Trouble with a federation is it comes apart too. I seem to recall the southern Colonials did not like the whole taxation without proper representation thing. So 2/3 of them opt to leave ( well done too! ) In 2015 the Scot's decided not to follow suit. The Irish decided it decades earlier...
  16. Newoldstock

Brexit

Well the Money does hurt. But often the strong kind of medicine does hurt for a while before things get better. The good news is the there are a lot of brown stained pants on the folks that got the bail outs and stuck us with the bills for 08. For the first time in many years its good to...
  17. Newoldstock

Brexit

I say vote with your heart. And your head too, but do not stay home and say F-It.... What do I think ? Who cares I do not vote in Uk or USA elections. All I can say is you better start to get involved and get educated because the time for slumbering ignorance is over. Now is the moment when...
  18. Newoldstock

Brexit

Let it all burn. Long live dear leader Trump too ( I feel based on my Father's opinion heavily armed old white man in Florida ). You reap what you sow and in the end you get democracy with all the weight of angry numbers when given a clear question and choice. I am pleased as punch to see...
  19. Newoldstock

Baja MB200

Don't ask any more questions. Obviously you are looking for someone to tell you that you know exactly what you should do, and advice is like a second bum hole.