Search results

1. A

My completed jig.

Here it is folks! Can build any wheelbase up to 84", any rake up to 60 degrees! It is on a rotisserie for easy welding... Here in another week or so, i should be able to bend up some minibike frames!
  2. A

My new frame jig

Picked up one of these kits...I will start assembling it tomorrow. It did not come with the 2x3 tubing, and I picked up enough tubing to build the jig on a rotisserie. It will be 8ft long so I can do work on my dragbikes and is fully adjustable so I can do short wheelbases as well. (IE...
  3. A

And the winners are!!!

Drum Roll Please................. Vintage Class: Guardrail Dave Open Class Jeep 2003
  4. A

Voting is open!!!

The two polls are up for the two build off classes. Voting will be open for two weeks!
  5. A

OldMiniBikes Mini Bike Build Off 2012 Open Class Voting

Here are your 11 finishers in the open class!
  6. A

How much are real honda 6.5s worth?

i was at a local farm auction and they had several real honda engines for sale. one was a 12hp, two 6.5hp, and a 5.5 hp. The 12hp went for $160, the two 6.5s went for around $85. They also had some new ones but I wasnt there when those went. Did I miss out? I think i did!
  7. A

finally doing something productive

well, if you asked my wife it wouldnt be productive to her. Finally got aroudn to buying a new hydraulic hose for my tube bender, hopefully will have that up and running within a week or so. I have parts in the mail to build my own tube notcher, costs about 15$ more than the HF tube...
  8. A

Maybe im crazy..

Ive been wanting to build a recumbent minibike for about 3 years now. Based of this frame, feet forward and everything. Motor would be behind/under the rider right next to the rear wheel. Use 16-18 inch rear dirtbike or moped wheels, something light weight.
  9. A

Mini Top Fuel Bike

Now THIS...is a dragbike.
  10. A

Vintage Double Engine Drag Mini Bike

Built by drag bike pioneer and howner of Hahn Racecraft, a very popular turbo kit manufacture. Powered by two 8hp Briggs&Stratton. He just posted this up on facebook, I HAD to share this with you guys. And the story: "In 1976, I was 14, and built a fun little number to race in the...
  11. A

Yanmar clone diesel engine

Pull start and electric start, clone of a 178f. 7hp roughly. 150 plus shipping.
  12. A

anyone seen this board tracker?