Search results

1. S

GC160 Mikuni intake flange

looking for availability of an intake flange to make a mikuni intake manifold since one doesnt seem to exist. Wanting to try to use the engien on my Trail Cat, the GC engine look kinda vintage without the shrouding on it
  2. S

Vintage bike restoration, but what is it?

Started tearing down this old bike to take to the sand blaster for refinishing. Goign to start the slow restoration process. Im trying to figure out what it is however. I was a $20 special i picked up, to add to the collection. I have the other fork part, its just soaking in WD40 since its seized.
  3. S

Terrible failure!

went out and logged 60 miles around indianapolis Sunday. Great time, went riding with a scooter group. Up until the last 1.5 miles tho lol. Looks as if i had a valve fail, the keepers and locks were still in place, but teh valve head on the intake broke off. Junked my ported race head :(, i was...
  4. S

How to remove forks from a Murray?

Finally getting to tearing apart my murray to repaint, how do i remove the front forks? Seems like the pivot tube was welded in durning assembly. Wanting to take it to the blaster to have it stripped. Also looking for a source for some parts to it, needing the upper fork nut for starters...
  5. S

Another Coleman CT200U :)

Just picked one up fromm wally world last week for $399, Ive always wanted one of these, been looking for about 4 years. I really like the largers tires and luggage racks. Looking to so more like ass a TAV and a carb/ pipe kit. Ive only worked with Hemis, so this clone wont fit any of my parts...
  6. S

Hemi NR roller rockers and push rods

Just installed a set of NR's chrome moly roller rockers a few days ago, im having issues with push rods. I have my head deacked .060 and have already been running shorter rods to compensate. Had to have shorter yet after installing the new rockers, went down to a 5.26" rod, but im only getting...
  7. S

BHP billet rocker clearance

Does anyone know if the Brad Hill rockers will have clearance with a hemi head milled .065? Wanting to pull the trigger on a set and havent saw much feedback on them.
  8. S

Polished Parts for Sale

letting go of some pieces i had polished. I upgraded and finally installed my ARC side cover and went to an overhead gas tank with a Mikuni card, so i have no use for the top plate any longer. The top plate was never used since it was polished, still wrapped in the plastic it came back in. I...
  9. S

Post wreck rebuild

Finaly got to the point where i could finish my rebuild. Extended the frame 4", pinstriped the engine, installed a new fuel tank, used woven nylon wire loom on the cables. Like i said before, Shes back to finish the job... :D :scooter:
  10. S

Had some pin striping done

took my parts to a car show with me. Came out pretty well i think.
  11. S

battery size for electric start

just got my engine put together recently with electric start now i need a minibike friendly battery. I had the Billet flywheel machined to accept the ring gear and everything works nicely now i just need a small power source, wasnt sure if anyone had experience with this.
  12. S

plate bracket

looking for some idea on a licence plate bracket mount for my minibike. Just got it tagged and wanting to fab a bracket for it. just looking for ideasa if anyone else may have done the same thing. I looked at motorcycle and scooter tag mount but look a little awkward for the small frame of a...
  13. S

predator 212 electric start

has anyone added the electric start kit to one? i have my billet flywheels out to be machines to add the ring gear just wondered if it had been done before.
  14. S

RLV chain and chain breakers

Got myself in a pickle today it seems, bought a box of RLV gold/gold chain and much to my dismay, it does not fit in my #35 chain break. Anyone else had this issue? I bought my chain breaker from OldMiniBikes. Is there an RLV specific chain breaker? Thanks!
  15. S

Ceramic coated exhaust

just got my pipes back from the coater and got the engine assembled. Cost me $70 for both coated with ceramachrome 1200* thermal coating inside and out.
  16. S

windage tray

anyone have a link to the Raceseng windage tray video? the link on their site isnt working. I would like to pick one up and curious to see it in action.
  17. S

Doing more work, cam change advise?

im starting my little string of winter modification and was curious on my current cam selection. Heres what i have. Hemi Predator- billet flywheel billet rod Robertson loop header, and straight under seat header arc .625 carb and intake 4* advance key 26lb valve springs Im about to...
  18. S

Seat padding upgrade

Figured it post some pics from this evening small project. Stock padding i got with the seat of coarse went flat instantly. I cut about 1.5" of the stock foam off and replaced with 4 layers of carpet padding. Added one more half layer to the back for added tail bone support. Came out nicely, and...
  19. S

loop header

anyone have any experience with loop headers on predators? Im considering the rpbertson torque tube loop but am hesitant about spending the cash on it.
  20. S

Surging at WOT

after getting my bike modded enough for gratuitous high rpm pulls, im noticing a surging at high rpm. Even cut out altogether once. Im running arc rod, arc FW, mamba jr cam, 26lb springs, and a .038 jet in the carb. Im wondering if ive outgrown the carb and its time to upgrade? seems to do fine...