Search results

1. Blisters1

72 speedway super spyder restored

Bumpity bump bump
  2. Blisters1

Yes very few of them were made.Google speedway super sphere or super hitch. You'll see
  3. Blisters1

Speedway super spyder for sale. Based on serial # I think it’s a 72. Recent restoration and needs nothing. Runs and rides. 16 inch tires. 125cc Sachs engine. Gas tank has widow maker decal but it’s the super spyder. $3500.00 firm. Pick up in big rapids Michigan or buyer arranged shipping...
  4. Blisters1

Hi. Would it be possible to get a measurement from the bottom of your triple tree plate to the...

Hi. Would it be possible to get a measurement from the bottom of your triple tree plate to the bottom of the fork? Also a detailed measurement of your seat? I am bringing one back to life as you did and have nothing to go on.
  5. Blisters1

all sport trike front ski

That's my next step. Thanks gumpit.
  6. Blisters1

Guess I should a sold it the first time I advertised the trike.
  7. Blisters1

Had no luck selling as a package so you guys get first crack at the front ski. Came from my trike but I'm sure it will fit lots of stuff with big front tires. $100 tyd. Paypal only. Might trade for good recurve bow. Pm me. Can provide other pics or info if needed.:
  8. Blisters1

all sport trike

OK thanks gumpit
  9. Blisters1

all sport trike

Would it help the sale if I said I have the ski for the front as well?
  10. Blisters1

all sport trike

not informed enough to know what model or what the original engine was sorry
  11. Blisters1

all sport trike

I guess trikes with bunches of new parts are not very popular.
  12. Blisters1

all sport trike

All sport trike for sale. 6.5 horse predator has maybe 2 hours on it tops. New rear wheels and tires. New tav 2 convertor. New chain, bearings,jackshaft,band brakes, handles and cables,new front shocks. Front fender is chipped up. $400.00. No room to keep it. Just moved. Pick up only in big...
  13. Blisters1

photo of trisport.

i got a 6.5 on mine and it pushes it along just fine.
  14. Blisters1

Planning a swap meet in Grand Rapids, MI

i will be there
  15. Blisters1

Stolen minis

glad to hear you got em back. good work
  16. Blisters1

HM80 exhaust

Thanks for the tip big jim and nice bronc. I hope my brooks looks that good when im finished. outlaw17 give me a day or 2 and I will get back to you.
  17. Blisters1

HM80 exhaust

Outlaw17 got any pics and prices?
  18. Blisters1

HM80 exhaust

Newby so please be patient. I cant find anything except typical stock mufflers for my HM80. I am bringin a 68 brooks back to life with a few other than stock options and this is my last hang up. I want to run some kind of pipe but have limited resources for custom building that kind stuff and...