Search results

1. AJHS2011

Few questions about my old 5hp motor

Well. Mine didn't have a bolt on the outside. It had 2 allen screws which I removed. Then I used my puller to pull the "CLUTCH" off lol. Came off after about 2 minutes with the puller. Thanks for the help guys.
  2. AJHS2011

How do you get it off?
  3. AJHS2011

I'm not sure. The thing makes the chain go round. Haha
  4. AJHS2011

Another question guys: I'm trying to remove the brown/rusted "sprocket"? from the engine. The driveshaft/axle piece that the chain moves on...I can't really describe it...(the brown round piece above the bike/motor mount area. How do I remove it? I removed two allen screws already, but...
  5. AJHS2011

Thanks for the information. I've been searching quite a bit :thumbsup: Ohhhh, so that's what that wire is for. Gotcha. So the killswitch question is answered. Thanks Thanks for the info, I will take a look and see if I can fine the number. I will definitely make a build thread for it as...
  6. AJHS2011

You'll have to explain to me where the fork plate is, I'm new to mini-bikes. However the one you pointed out in that picture, looks exactly like it compared to the others. Toward the front of the engine mount, the two bars come down and are pretty close to each other in the middle. Also has a...
  7. AJHS2011

My father had to reweld some parts on the front probably before I was born, also the foot pedal was installed by him. So the front spring probably wasn't there factory wise. The shocks on the rear were originally there.
  8. AJHS2011

A Alexander Reynolds "ARCO" from 1969-1972. My dad got it as a Christmas gift when he was around 12. He is now 55. The suspension is s**t. Bumpiest ride of my life. lol
  9. AJHS2011

Thanks for the reply. I have tons of buttons, toggle switches laying around, I'll definitely use the toggle for sure, when I get around to it. You make a good point.
  10. AJHS2011

It was orignally 7/8" but my dad welded on a 1". So that solves that. I can hook up the throttle I just want to know how to do the kill switch. I have a idea but wanted to make sure. Hook a push button to the front of the bike somewhere, one wire leads to the ground and the other wire leads to...
  11. AJHS2011

I'll take better pics later this afternoon. Check back when I submit a new post, thanks.
  12. AJHS2011

How do I hook up a simple push button kill switch? What size throttle handle would I use for my ARCO? 7/8" or 1"? Thanks
  13. AJHS2011

ARCO Project

Nice ARCO, I just got mine out after sitting for at least 10 years...Gonna have a sick project like yours! Good work! Love the modifications you've completed so far.
  14. AJHS2011

What is this?

Ah alright then, wasn't aware there were different models. Thanks again guys.
  15. AJHS2011

What is this?

I see a few differences between the two. Handle bars on mine are straight all the way to the front tire. My rear brake is done by a foot pedal. And the front springs are a bit different.
  16. AJHS2011

What is this?

I've had this mini-bike for quite some time, roughly all 18 years of my life. Please help to identify what it is. Thanks guys!