Search results

1. Bikerscum

Get ready for things to start disappearing

https://www.pcmag.com/news/354711/photobucket-breaks-image-links-across-the-internet Existing pics on forums that are hosted on Photobucket will disappear, replaced with a box asking the user to upgrade their PB account to allow third party hosting. Good news is it's only $400/year.
  2. Bikerscum

Interesting auction coming up in KC

A couple of rare looking minis, 3 or 4 Hodakas, Mini-Trails, etc. And if you're into old motorcycles this is the jackpot. No reserve, camping on site.... sux that I'm in CA. J Wood and Company Adobe Web Gallery
  3. Bikerscum

Lil Indian 2 speed frame

Lil Indian Mini Bike | eBay Frame looks saveable, that 2 speed setup is, well.... "unique" :)
  4. Bikerscum

Riding mower, governor surging

Anyone know anything about small engines here? :) This mower sat for 5+ years. New battery, fresh gas, carb kit from OldMiniBikes, new plug. Starts but will only run at 3/4 choke or if I hold my hand over the carb throat, blocking most of the air. BUT.... it runs ok if I manually open/close the...
  5. Bikerscum

Lithium Ion battery jump starters.... $9 at Walmart

Everstart LI battery jump starters/power supplies. Everstart Multi-Function Jump Starter & Battery Charger - Walmart.com Think they were like 50 bux. Then 35, then 19, now $9. I bought 11 of them for friends & family. Already used one to jump a dead riding mower.... fired right up. You...
  6. Bikerscum

The Alpha minibike... a little piece of minibike history

I bought this a while back out of curiosity, & to preserve it I guess. Now I'm neck deep in minibike sh*t & have to clear some space in the garage for a Harley project. Alpha minibike, number 1 of 1. The lady selling it said it was built by her brother back in the 70's. He was a machinist & had...
  7. Bikerscum

15 year old girl... Comfortably Numb

Tina S.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_P-t0idgqI
  8. Bikerscum

Lil Indian with chainguard

Lil Indian :sad:
  9. Bikerscum

New toy

Ladies and gentlemen, the 2015 Harley Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low I deserved it :laugh: Now for a week of rain before I can get it out of the garage :censure:
  10. Bikerscum

Stringy private messages

Any one e l s e g e t t i n g P M s t h...
  11. Bikerscum

Build off wheel special 6" tri star and 10" Azusa

(I think) Azusa 10" and (I think) tri star 6" X 4" wide. Some scratches, but no dents, gouges, etc. Both come with good bearings. $35 +actual shipping from Ca..... probably $10-$20 depending on where you live. Perfect for a build-off chopper :thumbsup:
  12. Bikerscum

NOS General 5.30/4.50-6 tires

Nice wide 6 inchers. New, but have some waxy preservative that needs washed off. 5 available. 1 for $50 +$16 shipping, 2 for $85 +$25 shipping.
  13. Bikerscum

NOS General 4.80/4.00-8 tire & tube

Another big boy. New, but has some waxy preservative coating that needs washed off. Comes with tube. $60 +$23 shipping 48 states.
  14. Bikerscum

From the front page of the OldMiniBikes Small Engine Forum

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla bibendum vehicula interdum. Nulla ipsum mauris, vehicula eu fringilla a, fermentum non tortor. Sed sem dui, volutpat at malesuada in, mattis nec libero. Translation from Latin per Google... Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet ...
  15. Bikerscum

Easy credit

I got out my pressure washer the other day only to find out it bit the dust after only 15 years. POS. lol So I did my research & settled on one by B&S that had a feature no others had... 5gpm 400psi spray setting. I want that for hosing off my solar panels.... it shoots a 30'+ low pressure...
  16. Bikerscum

NOS "Tecumseh Deluxe Spark Arrester Muffler for Minibike Engines"

The real deal, brand new. I bought it for a project that never left the ground, time for it to go to a new home. Includes the original instructions, unused gasket, everything. Pretty much impossible to find in this condition. The plating on the muffler & brackets is great, the plating on the...
  17. Bikerscum

NOS General 5.70-5.00 X 8 ribbed tires

Just as the title says... brand new old stock tires, 4 available. These are big boys. Maybe used on Tote Gotes, Pak Jak, etc.? Asking $60 each + $30 each shipping, $50 each + $30 shipping for 2 or more. Sorry but they are big and heavy (The last pic shows one next to a 6" General). If it's any...
  18. Bikerscum

Fresh sausage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1bG2EPGmI0
  19. Bikerscum

The "what is it" hall of fame

our heros
  20. Bikerscum

Old torque converter, is there some way to adjust....

the engagement point? As soon as the engine fires the driver pulley slides over against the belt wanting to engage. When I kill the engine just as it comes to a stop the pulley slides back away from the belt. If I take that black bell off will things try to find their way back to the factory...