Search results

1. YOOP

This winter's project

Well after camping in the van for a couple years we've decided to go a little bigger.The van is cool and fine for 2 of us but gets a little cramped with the whole family especially on the longer extended stays with a lot of gear.We'll still keep it for now.Been looking for something that met our...
  2. YOOP

Cool display with a few mini's in it

This is at an auto repair shop near us,finally got a good look.Peeked through the window before but was never open when we were there.I really like the little Harley café but he won't sell anything.Big mopar guy,pretty sure this is just a small part of what he has...
  3. YOOP

Michign's Keweenaw Pennisula

Thought i'd share a small portion of what's UP here very close to our back door.Anyone .Many miles of marked trails and even more that aren't, and miles of rugged Lake Superior shoreline to explore Just got back from 4 days of fun in the Keweenaw. Camped at Fort Wilkins state park in Copper...
  4. YOOP

Symco car show and minibike drags

You may have seen the thread about the minibike drags in Symco, Wisconsin. The drags is just a small part of the overall event.The grounds of the show is a replica of a town from days gone by. Very cool,working blacksmith shop all ran by belts,post office,general store,police and fire...
  5. YOOP

Uploading pictures to YOUTUBE

Since the photo section on here is being worked on I've been looking into other alternatives to use. Stumbled on this on youtube.You can upload photos and create slideshows with different effects.Can't just view 1 pic you have to do a slideshow.Did this one with a car I just painted some parts...
  6. YOOP

Time to ride

Been quite some time since we really rode any mini's.Dusted off a couple and rode the crap outta them this weekend. Both have been sitting for well off a year or two.Thought for sure i'd have to mess with the Tec to get it running good but ran like a top.Burned up quite a few tanks of gas with...
  7. YOOP

Anyone ever use Super Alloy 1 ?

I need to repair the grill on our '36 oldsmobile.Was wondering if anyone has ever tried this stuff.
  8. YOOP

$200.00 Bonanza

1970's mini bike
  9. YOOP

What happened to Havasu Dave's build ?

Well I guess cheezy can't handle the truth and what's being said about this subject so he deleted the thread. so we'll do it this way.(FEED ON THIS) :thefinger: It was questioned as to why Daves build was deleted and we seamed to get different answers from the "Mod". first it was said it was...
  10. YOOP

Found a RAT

Kinda getting tired of shiny and polished cars.Been looking for a suitable ride to hotrod and leave the body pretty much how it is. May have found one,buddy of mine has it and only 15 miles away.Been sitting in a garage since 1953 until last year,very solid.Just under 46,000 miles.Didn't buy it...
  11. YOOP

Sold 2 newer Hondas and bought a vintage Suzuki

Since we got our 4 wheelers we haven't ridden our bikes much and he out grew his. Sold a CRF230 and his CRF80 this week. Found this Suzuki on CL close to us and in nice shape at a more than fair price. 1973 RV125 with a title.Runs good and complete except the battery cover.
  12. YOOP

New old toy

Been looking for something to blow snow with for awhile now.The old plow truck is on it's last leg and plowing sucks.It just isn't the best way to move snow and makes a mess.Looked at many new and used compact tractors with blowers and really just didn't want to spend 20-40 grand for one.Ended...
  13. YOOP

Pre war Sachs

Looked at this bike a few times now.Took a really ggood look at it again today with JR.It's a Sachs,supposed to be a 1938. I got first dibs if I want it.Still waiting for the seller to put a number on it.
  14. YOOP

Tis the season

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE Jr likes this link https://www.sundoginteractive.com/carolofthechins/flash/card.swf
  15. YOOP

RIP Scott Weiland

Stone Temple Pilots singer Scott Weiland dies - CNN.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oPeZFOpPAM
  16. YOOP

Heathkit Hilltopper assemby manual

Have had a few requests for the manual on here. If anyone needs a close up of any page let me know. I also have the "Engine theory and maintenance manual" for the H50 View image in gallery View image in gallery
  17. YOOP

ct70 with title

not far from me honda trail 70 1972
  18. YOOP

Pretty good deal

2 Herters Mini Bikes Rare
  19. YOOP

"BLOOD" Moon and lunar eclipse tonight

Comes out at close to 10pm tonight here,clear as a bell and 70 degrees right now,JR's all excited
  20. YOOP

This might be JR"S first car

Getting about time to start thinking about JR driving.I wasn't much older then he is now when I bought my first car,a 69 impala ragtop (which I still have) Guy I work with (that I just finished painting his truck) kinda inherited 2 camaros and a buttload of parts. One is a '75 Z28 and the other...