Search results

1. rdog348

To Turbo, or not to.

I've been contemplating on putting a short-block 302, fuel injected and a single turbo (maybe twin, but doubt I could fit them under the hood without chopping it up) in my Maverick, and try to pull around 450whp out of it with around 13lbs of boost.. I just can't decide.. Give me your opinion! I...
  2. rdog348

Found Family History...

I was searching Craigslist for a '55 Chevy Post to start my Gasser project.. And stumbled across my fathers '55 from the early '70's that I've heard tons of stories about, with him street racing it.. My jaw dropped to the floor.. I wish I had the cash for it right now.. Maybe he will take trade...
  3. rdog348

Wanted: 45"+ Kart Chain

I'm looking for a nice #35 kart chain for my mini bike build, don't want anything that will stretch a lot.
  4. rdog348

Open Class: Rdog's Beater

Well, this is my first build off since I've joined, and loved watching the last one.. I've wanted to build this one for awhile and heard about the build off so I thought, "What the heck, why not?", I want a bike I can ride around at swap meets and drag races and not worry about scratching it...
  5. rdog348

Wanted: Arco EZ Rider Parts

I'm trying to find a decent set of handlebar clamps for my Arco EZ Rider, a reproduction fork plate EZ Rider sticker, a decent springer seat, and maybe a decent clutch cover.. Now I don't want show quality stuff, just decent, usable stuff, I'm just wanting to put it back original.. If anyone has...
  6. rdog348

Anyone use CB Radio?

Just got a Cobra 25 LTD Classic today. Still need to find an antenna. Hoping some of you guys have more experience in this and can lead me in the right direction! Maybe post your handles too! :shrug: I've gotta make up a handle for me, need to figure out a good way to make one up!
  7. rdog348

Trail Horse wheels

I'm trying to find a decent pair of Trail Horse wheels. They don't gotta be perfect.
  8. rdog348

Just Another Mini!

So I found an AWESOME deal on a mini today... Couldn't pass it up. At the pictures he sent me, I thought it was a Cat 400 I don't think it is now that I have it in my hands.. I hope you guys can help me out.. Also, how do the handle bars mount? :shrug:
  9. rdog348

Dart Kart Shirt.

Not too sure if this is the right area to post this, my apologies if it isn't. I found this at a local swap meet a few days ago thinking it was just a neat shirt from first glance, but I looked at it again and it said Rupp. I was interested. A few people were trying to low ball him on it, so I...
  10. rdog348

Vintage Project Race Kart

I'm looking for a project kart. Trying to find one that is solid but I can work with anything. I wouldn't mind finding a Rupp Dart A-Bone, but anything would do.
  11. rdog348

Roller Skating Anybody?

I am just now getting back into the rink and wondering if anybody else likes skating around too? If not, did you use to? I am really getting into the speed skating and not so much jam skating. I'm trying to find a good set of skates and wheels. Riedell, removable hub wheels. If you got anything...
  12. rdog348

What is this?

Hey guys, I'm trying to figure out what this thing is. It has a four spoke magnesium wheel on it. Any help will be appreciated!
  13. rdog348

Anybody Like Aquariums?

I was just wondering if anyone here messes with aquariums and aquatic plants? :shrug:
  14. rdog348

Comet TAV Repair.

I took my Comet Torq A Verter apart and straightened the discs out at a machine shop, but I need to rebuild it. I seen on a website that when you put the driven back together, you have to turn the spring clock wise? How do I do this?
  15. rdog348

WTB: Yamaha RT1 Roller.

My friend is looking for a rolling chassis for his engine. Anybody got one in fairly good condition?
  16. rdog348

What Is This?

I was looking through snowmobile videos, and came across this quad-like sled. What is it? Its at :21 seconds of the video, I think I linked it so it shows when you click on it. Vintage sleds - YouTube
  17. rdog348

Looking for Mikuni 22mm.

I'm looking for a 22mm Mikuni for my Flathead. No rush, because I'm still in the process of building the engine.
  18. rdog348

Cleaning Junk Out Of Gas Tanks?

So, I was given an old racing engine that ran on, nitro? :shrug: It left a very sweet smelling gooey layer of paste in the bottom of the gas tank. It also heavily rusted it from what it looks like.. Is there a way to thoroughly clean the tank?
  19. rdog348

Look At This Beauty.

So I was planning to go get about 8 flatties from a local guy I know, and one of my racing friends found out, and told me if I didn't go buy those, he would give me an old modified class flattie. I didn't beleieve him, but I went to the shop today, and look what he left! He said it was built...
  20. rdog348

Question on frame.

I bought this frame from a local member of OldMiniBikes and noticed this on it. The bike is a Sears Runabout. Is this supposed to be here? I did notice there was no kick stand on the frame. Is this part of it?