Search results

1. L

Need some info on clutch brakes!

It seems to be just an old block of hard rubber that when pressed with my foot, it rubs rubber in rubber..
  2. L

Thank-you very much! I'm going to attempt to make my own, but if it doesn't work as well as I hope, do people offer kits of some sort on here to buy?
  3. L

So I am rather new to the mini bike world. I have a old school doodlebug frame (I believe) with a 6 horse greyhound and a prebuilt with a 6 horse predator. The old school has a foot brake with a large rubber block that seems to rub out my tread, and the newer one needs more braking, the rotor...
  4. L

Do you sell any bikes? 5hp or more? Reasonably priced? I am not rich lol but I'm looking for 2...

Do you sell any bikes? 5hp or more? Reasonably priced? I am not rich lol but I'm looking for 2 of them and I'm in Toledo. Can't find anyone who sells....
  5. L

William Shatner UnCommon People

Amusing ;-)
  6. L

Michigan indoor swap meet jan 21-22 2012

Anyone have a alternate # for these fellas? They don't answer phone :-(
  7. L

Reasonably priced bikes in toledo ohio?

so the topic says it all. I'm looking for a couple reasonably priced 5hpBIKES or more, not slow, but not insanely fast mini bikes. One for me and one for my kid. Any help would be appreciated.