Search results

1. D

Bonanza BC1000 Parts Wanted...

Does anyone have a used or NOS front and rear fender and hand grips for my Bonanza BC1000 that they don't mind parting with? Prefer the parts be in good condition. Throw me a price... PM or email (acrc@dslextreme.com) with pics. Thx...
  2. D

Bonanza Badge Number...

Does anyone know how to correlate the Bonanza badge number to the year the minibike was manufactured? I'm getting conflicting info and was hoping someone could clarify this... My Bonanza badge number is 90037. What year Bonanza minibike do I have?
  3. D

Bonanza BC1000 - Parts Needed

Does anyone have a used or NOS front and rear fender and hand grips for my Bonanza BC1000 that they don't mind parting with? Prefer that the parts be in good condition. Price? PM or email (acrc@dslextreme.com) with pics. Thx...
  4. D

Taco T100 Tecumseh 4hp

On a 1970 Taco T100 with a Tecumseh 4hp engine, does any know what the original color was on the Tecumseh 4hp engine? White or Silver? Also, was the fuel tank mounted on the front of the Tecumseh 4hp engine or was a seperate round tank mounted onto the Taco T100 frame? :shrug:
  5. D

1970 Taco T100 Tecumseh 4hp

On a 1970 Taco T100 with a Tecumseh 4hp engine, does any know what the original color was on a Tecumseh 4hp engine? White or Silver? Also, was the fuel tank mounted on the front of the Tecumseh 4hp engine or was a seperate round tank mounted onto the Taco T100 frame? :shrug: