Search results

1. A

gov arm

are the rod lengths the same on all 3.5's? will my side popper arm work on another 3.5? rod that runs from gov arm too top of carb. what hole should it be in? top middle or bottom?
  2. A

carb help please.......

guy shows up with a nice manco streaker,prob is as follows... bike starts but shuts down guickly,please use pics as note. carb has a strange piece of plastic in it,i say it should'nt be there. needs return spring,not wire. ?????does that plastic piece belong in carb,i saw a minkuni with a...
  3. A

????????

any help would be great. what is it.
  4. A

looks and sounds great

anyone using their products???? R. E. Phelon Company Inc. - Engine Electronics and Aluminum Die-cast.. input please...
  5. A

what are? any good

in the market for a carb... are brown carbs any good? what can they go on?
  6. A

proper decals

can one of you guys show me the proper set for a h35 side pooper,think it is a72. just curious as to my options.. thanks in advance...
  7. A

sweet picture

sorry about the small pic.. what a conversation piece,a bike,a clinton,is that dad or a salesman? build your own kit,that is sweet. if it was a door to door salesman,he never came to my door.. (did any other company make a build your own kit?) that kid looks really happy to see that box...
  8. A

carb kit

where is the cheapest place to get a carb kit for H35,full kit ,not just the gaskets.. thanks in advance.
  9. A

check this out.....

could'nt think of a place to put this..Sorry,hope this will help people out.... sweet......:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  10. A

Happy early easter folks

hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday.
  11. A

2 1/4 briggs

is there such a motor? and why not just use the 2.5 for whatever app it may have been on..
  12. A

comet20

comet20series jackshaft pulley... 100% functional,used item... scratched,could use a cleaning. item is 1970,1971. i have the shaft itself,if you want it all to be correct for your application,43.00 shipped from GA. price is for pulley only.. pm me for pics if interested.thanks for stopping in...
  13. A

mancave

anyone out there into NASCAR collectables??
  14. A

comet20

i have a comet 20 driver clucth.45.50 shipped from 30093...Georgia..
  15. A

clinton motor..

cliton 3horse for25.00 not running,is it worth the time?can i get parts!?
  16. A

arco project..

It is time for paint,thank you all for color input on this one. going with a olive green flake,and gold... The motor has a great reliced look,painting tins.
  17. A

H35

there is a small dot on the crank gear,and a hole on the cam gear... should they be across from each other???? Is this right..:shrug:
  18. A

need a carb

looking to upgrade the carb on a 5 horse.. what carb worked best for you guys??? also need temporary gasket,anyone ever use roofing paper? looks like it may work ...:shrug:
  19. A

hmsk80 gas tank

tec hmsk80 gas tank, clean...... sorry no bracket... 25.50 shipped... also have h35 tank with bracket 22.50 shipped....:thumbsup:
  20. A

briggs id help

where can i find out what model,and year my briggs is? any help would be great,ready to jump into this motor... wanna get the right parts.... thanks everyone...:thumbsup: