Search results

1. iatemeself

Motovox MBX10 GX390 project

Would the gx390 fit in the motovox frame with an after market header, intake and gas tank ? Did you stretch it for this reason? Thank you.
  2. iatemeself

wtb big block 390/420cc

yeah check pm bikerscum
  3. iatemeself

wtb big block 390/420cc

add some pepperoni thanks
  4. iatemeself

wtb big block 390/420cc

looking for a modified big block got cash pm post text 16315210387
  5. iatemeself

mikuni tuning help needed

maybe the problem isnt the carb, maybe you have an air leak somewhere that is causing the engine to suck in air and run lean. What kind of head gasket are you using ? If your using a copper or a thin one you should have sprayed it with copper gasket spray or silicone spray and allowed it to dry...
  6. iatemeself

Cut to length chrome molly push rods + tan headerwrap

header wrap sold pic of moly push rod instructions
  7. iatemeself

predator pistons

yeah have a stock length billet rod
  8. iatemeself

Motovox MBX10 GX390 project

wow the end result will look amazing, ill be following this
  9. iatemeself

DB 97 motor parts

i'll take the coil and recoil if you still have these parts :shrug: can these fit in a flat rate envelope 4.95$?
  10. iatemeself

A Great Day To OldMiniBikes

i love u all :wink::laugh:
  11. iatemeself

14cc on modified predator

yes that was my thinking, IMO they're not neccessary and the higher compression is :laugh:
  12. iatemeself

and why is that ?
  13. iatemeself

would there be a problem if i put a 14cc head on a modified predator without the dowel pins and if i torqued down the cylinder bolts to 17-18 ft of torque?
  14. iatemeself

Predator 212cc Head work!

yeah with a 26mm venturi or "30mm" on ebay
  15. iatemeself

Finkawhile's Project

looks like a sweet build ill be following :smile:
  16. iatemeself

OldMiniBikes Build-off 2013

looks like fun, i might join in with my manco make it a nicer off road rider goodluck fellas :thumbsup:
  17. iatemeself

Personally I would get a billet flywheel before the bigger valves. Rather be safe than sorry. Also you would need bigger stainless steel valves with the valve job.
  18. iatemeself

We would need some more information to give you an appropriate answer, what are your mods currently? Personally I have 27mm intake and 25mm exhaust valves and think its enough for my needs. Are you racing or just riding around? You would most likely need a 30mm carb as well for more air flow.
  19. iatemeself

Cut to length chrome molly push rods + tan headerwrap

Cut to length chrome molly push rods 5.750" about 40 feet left of tan header wrap 35$ shipped for both.. agk has the headerwrap for 38$ retail, cut to length pushrods 30$ retail and still in packaging.