Search results

1. iatemeself

wtb big block 390/420cc

looking for a modified big block got cash pm post text 16315210387
  2. iatemeself

14cc on modified predator

would there be a problem if i put a 14cc head on a modified predator without the dowel pins and if i torqued down the cylinder bolts to 17-18 ft of torque?
  3. iatemeself

Cut to length chrome molly push rods + tan headerwrap

Cut to length chrome molly push rods 5.750" about 40 feet left of tan header wrap 35$ shipped for both.. agk has the headerwrap for 38$ retail, cut to length pushrods 30$ retail and still in packaging.
  4. iatemeself

predator pistons

Are there any predator flat top pistons that work with a stock length billet rod? Been looking around with no luck. :shrug:
  5. iatemeself

stripped spark plug hole

just when you think your almost done with a project :no: i started the engine right before, than the pullstart gets easy to pull and engine doesnt start i did some expecting and while i was turning the flywheel i felt air coming out by the sparkplug fml... loss of compression and not...
  6. iatemeself

6.5hp clone carb with gx140 tube and 90# main jet

25$ shipped i changed my carb to a mikuni and this one barely has any use, great power gains, comes with carb spacer and choke lever too
  7. iatemeself

Dual piston hydraulic brake

Looking for a single/dual piston hydraulic brake to set up on my doodlebug... anyone have any idea or know where I will be able to find/get upgraded hydraulic brakes for my mini bike. I already have the weaker hydraulic brakes, but need to upgrade from here. Any suggestions is helpful thanks
  8. iatemeself

RLV gold on black chain, any users?

Just got some Rlv gold on black chain http://www.ebay.com/itm/221081061736?item=221081061736&viewitem=&vxp=mtr was wondering if you guys use the master links it comes with or connect them with a chain tool? I have a chain tool, but don't know if the master link is necessary, thanks.
  9. iatemeself

Noram cheetah clutch + drivers

barely used noram cheetah 2 disc 6 spring 14t 15t 16t 90$ shipped or looking for a shoe styled clutch like a max torque drag skin trade
  10. iatemeself

diy curved manifold

anyone try this with a 22mm muniki and radiator hose?
  11. iatemeself

26m mikuni carb + manifold wanted

Looking for a 26mm mikuni carb + manifold, also what jets do most people run in a mild build heard 22mm mikuni manifold works with 26mm is this true?
  12. iatemeself

Mikuni 22m throttle cable + throttle clamp ?

I need some help finding a whole throttle set up that will work with the mikuni on a mini bike. Been looking around on ebay, but don't want to make a wrong purchase so hopefully some of you guys can help me out. I was looking at this Throttle Cable Clamp SDG SSR CRF50 CRF70 CRF100 XR CRF...
  13. iatemeself

modded engine first start omg

just finished putting my engine together .65 milled ported 27mm intake 25mm ex Molly push rods billet lifters 1.2 rockers 26pound springs Suzuki locks + retainers lightweight caps black mamba cam billet rod billet flywheel 8 degree timing 22mm mikuni + ok long story short after I put the...
  14. iatemeself

moly pushrods with head milling

Just curious on whether 5.070" moly pushrods with billet lifters will give me problems since I had the head milled .065"? Don't have items infront of me wanted some insight, thanks.
  15. iatemeself

horstman, tomar, noram, max torque, bully clutch which one?

I'm looking for a racing clutch for my predator clone max rpm @ 8,000 13" rear wheel 59 sprocket mikuni 22m .065" milled copper gasket 27mm intake 25mm exhaust billet rod, flywheel 8 degree timing black mamba cam billet lifters, moly push rods, 1.3 rockers Need some suggestions...
  16. iatemeself

fantic motors mini bike

Is this a good deal? fantic motors mini bike
  17. iatemeself

Bully 2 or 3 disc clutch

Looking for a bully 2 or 3 disc clutch, post here or pm thank you.
  18. iatemeself

Bunch of Miscellaneous parts for sale

Let me know what catches your eye or shoot me an offer, a lot of misc stuff. Don't even know what briggs engine or parts that is help me id some stuff if you want as well. The more you buy the cheaper the price. :thumbsup: Need space in my garage bargain prices. Honda flywheel, predator cam...
  19. iatemeself

where can i find a 1/8" peacock and 1/8" vent plug ?

where can i find a 1/8" pitcock and 1/8" breather vent ? I've ordered a gas tank that needs both a 1/8" threaded peacock and a 1/8" threaded vent plug and have been looking online everywhere and can't find any. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong places, but even local stores around me don't have...
  20. iatemeself

DB30 Street Cruiser Project

Hey guys this is one of my first major builds started off with a standard db30 frame with some modifications. Spray bombed rustoleum Cherry Red Lowered fenders Installed front disc brakes (might change clamp) Front Pocket rim + tire Amazon Tach Hydraulic rear brakes Rear street tire Rlv mini...