Search results

1. C

2024 Lil Indian build

Engine was stuck along with the spark plug ,Removed the engine and head ,the cyl looked real good and clean I let it soak with wd40 for three days and rotates fine and the plugs out.Drained the oil and it looked good.Stripping the paint off lots of layers and going to find some one to do the...
  2. C

wrist pin for h30 h35

looking for part number for pin Thanks Mark
  3. C

H35 cam gear

I bought this H35 lighted engine non runner cheap.Found the cam gear missing teeth,The crank gear is fine and the plastic gov. gear has the tip of two gears worn.The shroud was all cracked and pieces missing I think this is due to vibration.The crank rod journal worn .015 .rod worn .006 .main at...
  4. C

tecumseh part numbers

The letters after the same part number the A B C what is there significance example 29314c 29314b 29314a
  5. C

hs40 broken cam

I bought this engine months ago non runner.Seller gave up on it,found camshaft broken and it looks like fatique,Both sides smooth every thing else is good. its a first for me
  6. C

build off 2023

Any interest in a 2023 build off
  7. C

flywheel

picked up the engine a couple of years ago at a swap meet,starts and runs great new points and condensor,looks like they had a puller on the centre bolt holes and a claw puller bowed out 3/16 and cracked all around,Used my knocker and one hit and its off,always check your flywheel
  8. C

taco sprocket for taco wheels

looking for a sprocket or a location or lead.taco minibikes do not have any thank you
  9. C

Bonanza fork and shock springs

They have two different lengths 5 1/4 and 6 1/4 ,do different models use different lengths? thanks again
  10. C

2021 build off 1968 Taco 44

I saved this for the build off but it looks like we are not having one. so Im just going build it as if we are 1968 Taco 44,handle bars are bent ,the swing arm has been reinforced,a 40 chain,folding foot pegs,I have a new seat and clutch guard and swing arms,If I get a mild day will use the...
  11. C

2021 build off

any interest in the build off .Im in with a Taco 44 sitting here
  12. C

recoil generator

A member was asking about the recoil gen.Its a add on kit for snowblowers you need what I call snowblower recoil the center plug is removable also they have all been center punched for the mounting screw holes,the drive cables are on a nut that taps over the flywheel nut,slide the recoil over a...
  13. C

indoor racing near me

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-motorcycle-other/mississauga-peel-region/honda-crf50-z50-z50r-minibike-track-day/1489730486?undefined
  14. C

Vintage 1971 arctic cat

it looks like it started out as a Prowler,Sachs mounts have been remove a motor plate welded on and a foot brake make before i got it going to mount a hs50 and use a engine mounted jackshaft.Thank you OldMiniBikes and Karen for another build off.sorry my picture keep going side ways
  15. C

my five build off bikes

spent the day getting things ready for windber and since I had bikes everywhere thought i post a picture of all my build off bikes 2 lil indians .manco trail cat,sprocket trike and speedway shark
  16. C

valve spring tester

a lot of posts about valve spring pressures lately ,just thought I would post mine not sure of the age it was my Fathers so Im guessing the 50s?made by Sturtevant and use a dial or beam torque wrench and double reading
  17. C

Vintage 1970 speedway shark

theres enough of the original gold paint underneath.should be able to match
  18. C

Anything Goes! canuks sprocket trike

the engine plate is flipped to get the engine more to the left and is driven outside of frame.First thing is to make up some rear fenders
  19. C

manco trail cat decals

looking for trail cat decals,does anyone have any for sale or know of anyone who makes them thanks Mark
  20. C

2018 just for fun class manco trailcat

its a later manco has the folding foot pegs and kickstand welded to frame rail,going to try and do two builds, this one i have already polished the wheels installed tires repaired fenders ,lower fork legs chromed them and foot pegs and sprocket ,straightened fork,going to use a 5 hp snowblower...