Search results

1. S

Another Project ARCO #2

arco exhaust nice job on the bike...I trust that is a custom exhaust. If not, can you tell me where you got it. :thumbsup:
  2. S

Need an OldMiniBikes member mechanic in chicago

Anyone know an OldMiniBikes member that works on mini bikes in chicago?
  3. S

New minibike shop opening in michigan

What is their new phone number Website is down how do you contact them?
  4. S

Trail sport gas tank wanted

OldMiniBikes members anyone have or can guide me to where i can get a trail sport gas tank? They are fake but just like the style. Thanks!
  5. S

leathernun, you had a blue manco up for sale and the original builder bought it back. can you...

leathernun, you had a blue manco up for sale and the original builder bought it back. can you see if he wants to sell it. hope things are better for u
  6. S

got your email about your wards bike for sale...can you call me to dicuss? Chris 6307725143

got your email about your wards bike for sale...can you call me to dicuss? Chris 6307725143
  7. S

Want to buy a mini bike. There are alot of talented dudes in OldMiniBikes and I'm looking to buy from...

Want to buy a mini bike. There are alot of talented dudes in OldMiniBikes and I'm looking to buy from you as most of the stuff on craigslist is just ordinary crap. Please send me pictures of your mini bikes and price. Located in Illinois willing to travel to Wisconsin, indiana, Michigan,Iowa. Email info...
  8. S

Sell me your mini bike

THERE ARE SOME TALENTED OldMiniBikes DUDES OUT THERE AND I'M LOOKING FOR A VINTAGE MINI BIKE...TACO,BONANZA,RUPP,LIL INDIAN,ETC.. LOOKING FOR A RESTORED COMPLETED BIKES. PLEASE SEND ME PICTURES OF YOUR RECENT COMPLETED PROJECTS OR BIKES YOU JUST WANT TO SELL SO YOU CAN START A NEW PROJECT. PROVIDE...
  9. S

Want to buy a mini bike. :scooter: There are alot of talented dudes in OldMiniBikes and I'm looking to...

Want to buy a mini bike. :scooter: There are alot of talented dudes in OldMiniBikes and I'm looking to buy from you as most of the stuff on craigslist is just ordinary crap. Please send me pictures of your mini bikes and price. Located in Illinois willing to travel to Wisconsin, indiana, Michigan,Iowa...
  10. S

Bike kit almost finished....take a look

dig it...do you want to sell it?
  11. S

New guy

cause your from jersey maybe:shrug:
  12. S

Chicago area, maybe a good deal????

called on bike and mommy said that her son did not have permission to sell