Search results

1. Tim Wilson

New rides entry: 1966 Twister Double jackshaft

Tim Wilson 1966 Twister Double jackshaft Standard twister
  2. Tim Wilson

New rides entry: 1968 Tote Gote 750

Tim Wilson 1968 Tote Gote 750 Full suspension big block TG with 12" rear wheel and 8" front.
  3. Tim Wilson

New rides entry: 1970 Twister Single jackshaft

Tim Wilson 1970 Twister Single jackshaft Late model twister with single jackshaft and 12" wheels.
  4. Tim Wilson

Tote Gote 706

This is a very rare Gote. The 706 is essentially a model 600 modified at the factory to accept flotation tires on 6" wheels. I have only seen one other bike, pictured below restored by an OldMiniBikes member. This one is rough but mostly complete including both fenders, climbaway clutch and side...
  5. Tim Wilson

Vintage dual sport

I have several trail scooters awaiting restoration, including the twister that has been chilling in the project logs. None of them have gotten much attention because I've been working on this. It's a 79 Honda XL500S. I bought it about 8 months ago and it's ready to rip. The body work is not...
  6. Tim Wilson

bearkat twister roller

Late 60's Twister made by bearkat in Phoenix AZ. Jackshaft not pictured but I have it. $150 + shipping.
  7. Tim Wilson

6" go power wheel

This wheel has heavy oxidation, but I believe would clean up nicely with a bead blasting. 5.30/4.50-6 Carlisle tire has some weather cracking. $45 shipped, paypal only.
  8. Tim Wilson

another blazer?

The frame doesn't look like a blazer, but I read somewhere that they may have used a tote gote frame when they first started out. I'm still having trouble with the search options since the OldMiniBikes makeover.
  9. Tim Wilson

full suspension mini

Don't know what it is. Looks cool, minus wheels.
  10. Tim Wilson

aftermarket parts for old Briggs?

I just got back from my local Briggs parts supplier. Im suffering from sticker shock. While I was happy to actually find a knowledgeable parts man, he wasn't able to help much. He told me that briggs n stratton was trying to phase out the old flat heads, discontinuing many parts and over pricing...
  11. Tim Wilson

trail scooter parts

While searching for tote gotes and such I occasionally come across mini bikes. I usually pass on them, but I know there's a lot of you out there that are into minis as well as trail scooters. If you have good parts you'd like to trade let me know. The super cat is mine, the other two I could...
  12. Tim Wilson

trail scooter photos

I've been waiting for a trail bike thread to start in the new photo collection section. If we kept it broad with all makes it should be sustainable. Anyone else think it's a good idea?
  13. Tim Wilson

Sportsman

Sportsman for sale on Denver CL $350
  14. Tim Wilson

trail bike

I brought this home with the scat cat.
  15. Tim Wilson

speedway?

Im a trail scooter guy, but when I came across this bike I knew it was too cool to pass up.
  16. Tim Wilson

6" wheel

Yesterday I bought a tote gote 675 parts bike and this is the front wheel it came with. What did it originally come off of? Or is it an aftermarket wheel?
  17. Tim Wilson

sportsman mono shock

I was told this bike is a Sportsman made in Denver CO. Anyone else seen one?
  18. Tim Wilson

junkyard gem?

I don't know what this bike is but its for sale near me. $25
  19. Tim Wilson

coyote

Haven't figured out how to post cl, sorry. This bike is on western slope Colorado. Simple Tom identified the frame as a Kawasaki coyote. I think its bitchin but I can't buy it right now. Missing clutch, only wants $200
  20. Tim Wilson

Rupp?

For sale about 2 hours from me, was told its a Rupp. Didn't know what year, couldn't match it with the photos I looked at.